ijet7 ban appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

ijet7 ban appeal

by ijet7 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:37 am

Username : ijet7 (Elijah)
Person Who Banned You : SDOR3
Reason For Ban : You Cannot Follow the Rules
Reason(s) To be Unbanned : Hello, I'm Elijah. I was a jerk and salty. I didn't follow the Rules often and had 0 respect towards some people and the server. I was wrong and You guys were right. It's a new year and a new me. I'm changing my ways and believe I should have a second chance. I say this because there was a great community and an opportunity to meet excellent people. Myself, wasn't one of them. I'll contain myself from now and on. The past is behind us. When I mess up I'll take the blame and won't be defiant. I won't argue, I won't spam, and I'll follow the rules. My second reason is because humans mess up. We all do. It's just some are more then others. Like myself I screwed up my be once... Or twice.... Or maybe like seven times. I'm learning my lesson through the cruel punishment of banning. I feel as if I deserve a second chance. Like many of you might've had. Please consider my appeal. If you are to no accept it, please lower it bye a few weeks or two. One last thing, I would like to apologize to the staff, community and the server for my disruptive behavior. It will not be repeated, I swear on my behalf.
ijet7
Resident

Re: ijet7 ban appeal

by Icefang113 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:53 am

You're right, people do make mistakes. However you're way beyond a second chance, Elijah. We've given you several warnings and have given you several opportunities to try to change your behavior. Just based off of your past behavior you've shown that you aren't that willing to change and are constantly trying skirt the spirit of the rules. This leaves us in a position of trusting you to carry out what you're promising, and at this point in time this trust is non-existent. If you were serious about changing I think you should have tried to do so earlier instead of posting a ban appeal rampant with sycophancy and hoping we'd turn the other cheek and let you back. This is truly unfortunate because your actions also have an impact on your brother, another person who wants to rejoin the community.

As far as I'm concerned, Elijah, you are not coming back to Kreatious.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Re: ijet7 ban appeal

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:55 pm

Moving back to pending as it doesnt make sense having one pending and one denied appeal for the same account.

I'll be frank, I don't believe you. However, I would be willing to go through with what I had stated on the other ban appeal. Unban the account and leave it on an extremely short leash. As Sdor said, "Any behavior that seems reminiscent of elijah's historical behavior will likely result in an immediate ban." I take this to mean you could play, but you better act nearly perfect. If both of you play on the account, I fully expect it to be permabanned again within a month, and this time I will not be willing to give an unban (to either person). Your brother may have more faith in you and be up for the risk of letting you on, I don't know.

I would much, much, prefer that you each get your own account. If you each had your own account, I personally would be up for bringing both back on short leashes. Any evidence of using the other's account for ban evasion or any other means would be an automatic ban.

$26.95 for an account. Its winter, go offer to shovel 3 driveways for $10 each or something.
maxmmm1501

Return to Denied Ban Appeals