Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Ban appeal

by aceflamingo23 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:38 am

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: Idk
Reason given for ban: Being stupid i'm sure
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:

I'm not sure why you guys are being so nice to me, it's really blown me away. I'm honestly curious why. You said you just got like nostalgic for me, I find that hard to believe though, I was pretty horrible in the past. Anyway, you told me to post a ban appeal on this account so here it is :D

Anyway, yeah I feel like I'll behave better now for sure. I moved out of my parent's house in February when my mom left my dad. I've realized that they affected me more than I realized in the past, I think. I don't want to get into too much detail, but basically both my parents are alcoholics and bad people in general, I've never talked about it much but yeah. Since February I've had to call the cops on my father twice for threatening me, as well as one time he came to the small town I live in and got arrested for public intoxication. It's been like hell dealing with my parents acting like teenagers. I try to ignore it, but every time I communicate with them I get criticized for seeing a therapist instead of smoking weed, because apparently the answer to every problem for them is to do drugs. I've already resolved that once I get out of college I won't speak to them anymore. When they get old and can't pay their medical bills, they can die homeless in a gutter, I don't really care and I won't reward them for the way they've treated me.

I only worry about Justin at this point, he's the only one of my family who deserve compassion. I hope he feels better going to college soon, it's like hell for him too I know. I've been trying to get him to get on the server, but no luck so far. He's kind of an outcast at school and I worry about him so I talk to him through text as much as I can.

But otherwise things are much better. I'm in school double majoring in Finance and Economics, want to trade derivatives professionally in the future. I've been trying to teach myself the foreign exchange market on my own as well. I've made some money off of it, but my main job is still the accounting assistant thing I've got going.

Also some of you may have noticed that my girlfriend is on my jCasanova account, since I'm back on AceofHeartsXY. I live in an apartment off campus with her, her cousin, and their friend. It's a much better environment, I'm living with these three very responsible women who are all in school with me, it's weird because we have big parties every weekend but I love it. I never thought I would be a party person but I actually really enjoy it. Also I love going out to raves and stuff, just really fun and I'm having a good time experiencing college.

I mean as you can tell though, I'm still loving Minecraft and video games in general, I know Max, Sdor, and Ice added me on Steam, I've got like 600 hours on Victoria II or something like that. It's just yeah, I've still got some of my past where I really liked video games with me.

I'm really proud of it, but my psychiatrist decided to take me off all my psych medications recently. I did a neurofeedback therapy program a year or so ago, and it really made things much better, since then my psych meds aren't necessary and I feel a lot better without them.

Sorry for being long and rambling, but I just wanted to update you guys. I don't understand your change in opinion on me, but I'm glad for it. I feel a lot better now, and I'm glad you can recognize that.
aceflamingo23

Re: Ban appeal

by maxmmm1501 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:12 am

I'd be up to accept, we'll see who else responds. Only zeenoo or zerg can undo the ban though.
maxmmm1501

by SDOR3 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:55 am

Realistically, we did honestly miss you. But in all reality it's been a long while since you've been banned, and I personally think it would be unfair to not let you back on. You obviously have a desire to play still even after all the years that you were banned. You also genuinely seem to want to play, so I'd be up for accepting this appeal.
SDOR3

by sxkfrvr » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:02 am

Unbanned!
sxkfrvr
Administrator

Return to Approved Ban Appeals