Can we not have mods that abusive their powers for fun?

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Can we not have mods that abusive their powers for fun?

by Yagermistr » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:24 am

I get a 1 hour ban for having a voting name that's my mojang name then spammed in ts and game about it yet there's other players with similar names and noting gets said? glad that we have mods who are never on but randomly to HECK with people
Last edited by maxmmm1501 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: swearin
Yagermistr
Resident

Re: Can we not have mods that abusive their powers for fun?

by SDOR3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:26 am

I'm not even sure what this is or what you're trying to say. Your name was clearly inappropriate, and you knew exactly what you were doing. Logs from my client are below:

[23:48:27] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] INFO: Grief alerts are behind by 19 blocks. (3 seconds) 0/sec
[23:48:28] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][Ctzn@oVezi] vote links
[23:48:31] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][Random@Wall-E[Na'vi]] Vote here first (MSL): bit.ly/11rJPPF
[23:48:33] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][Random@Wall-E[Na'vi]] Then here (PMC): bit.ly/18uhzd8
[23:48:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Unknown command. Type "/help" for help.
[23:48:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][Random@Wall-E[Na'vi]] Only if you're bored (MS): bit.ly/DyPwbK
[23:48:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HECKcase has voted for Kreatious on a server list!
[23:48:49] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] HECKcase made Wall-E happy.

The name you voted with was inappropriate and that was a rule violation of the server. You made this post in general discussion and that violates the rules of the forums (not to mention you swore in your post which is not allowed.) You did not get spammed in Teamspeak, rather you logged out of it when Icefang and I moved down to question you since you claimed you had 'Turned chat off :P' while you were in questioning.

Your ban on the server is only an hour, however you have been banned on Teamspeak by Icefang for a day and banned from the forums by maxmmm for 6 hours because of your behavior. The other mods who banned you will need to weigh in to give their opinion on your ban, however I personally deny your in game ban. You can wait it out.
Last edited by SDOR3 on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited inappropriate name...
SDOR3

Return to Denied Ban Appeals