Hiya...

New here? Say hello to the community!

Hiya...

by MetalHead213 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Hey, MetalHead213 here. Finally, a survival server where everyone isn't trying to kill you!!!

Been playing for just over a week now and loving it. I usually play Windows 10 Beta *why is it still Beta, been playing it for nearly a year and a half) but it's hard to find decent servers for PE and any servers I tried for Windows had random people who would sneak up and kill you when you weren't looking so really glad to find this one.

I have a treehouse at 14378, 96, 1699 in the jungle biome which is a bit ironic as I have a Windows 10 world I've been exploring for a year (covered a 9x9 block of level 3 maps) and couldn't find a jungle biome for the Tame an Ocelot achievement!!!

Have to say, though, it's tough going at times... in the space of 15 minutes I got mobbed by a Zombie Apocalypse and then ran into two skeleton traps. OK, the second one was deliberate, I went back for revenge and took the diamond sword but ended up losing it but I just got some more diamonds so i can always make another one.

Anyway, see y'all in there!!!

Anthony
MetalHead213
Veteran Donor

Re: Hiya...

by ShadyVale » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:40 pm

Howdy and welcome aboard.

Once you get settled in, or feeling adventurous, may I recommend traveling around the map and collecting waypoints. http://waypoints.droppages.com Once you activate a waypoint, you can warp back to it anytime with the /wp command. Fox Bay waypoint isn't too far from you treehouse, to get you started.
Also, Dragon's Reach is a good waypoint to get, as it leads to the enderman farm. It's a great place to grind up xp for enchanting, or mending tools/armor with that enchant. To get to dragonsreach, go to /oc and follow the green path. There will be a sign along the path to tell you when to turn.

Anyway, see ya around.
-Shady 8-)
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." -The Doctor
ShadyVale

by MetalHead213 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:08 pm

Thanks, Shady. Need XP after the run-ins with the mobs earlier. I didn't know about the waypoints so I'll have a wander about.

Later...
MetalHead213
Veteran Donor

by Ukkeli21 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:49 pm

Hi dude. When you have 32 diamonds you can buy a beacon from me.
Ukkeli21

by emeraldcreeper10 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 pm

Welcome to the server! As mentioned above, a good place to start is to collect waypoints so you can move around the map easier! Hope to see you on soon!
emeraldcreeper10

by SDOR3 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:07 am

Welcome
SDOR3

by deathkoala72 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:42 pm

Heyo

Pinku no ki is the best waypoint to get
deathkoala72
Veteran