[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Ango's Ban Appeal

Ango's Ban Appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Ango's Ban Appeal

by angomango21 » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:11 am

Your in-game name: angomango21
Person who banned you: Icefang
Reason given for ban: On to the next account
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Hello Kreatious staff, I am really sorry for what I've done on kreatious in the past 3 years. I understand that this ban was on an alt account but as well as my main account being banned. I will go over some things I have done and I do admit to them. I have advertised over 3 times being a little skid back then as I was, I disrespected people like Icefang, Neko and many other moderators and players. I told many staff members that are very bad at there job and swore at them. I take back on what I have done I really do. But I do understand I have broken the rules (Advertised, disrespected players and staff) As for players I'm sorry for all my past friends that I ended up leaving the server as a bad person and treated them poorly. I didn't follow the rules and joined with two other accounts and I'm really sorry for this. I treated Zerg and Sxk badly and gave them no respect that it was there server. I am truly sorry for what I have done in the past 3 - 4 years I have no idea. I am now 15 maybe started on the server at 12-13 so I was very new to online gaming and was very mature. Hopefully now I am mature enough to come back to my favorite server I have played 500+ hours on. I hope all the staff members understand this and will forgive me. I want to say one thing towards Neko, I'm sorry for what I said to you over skype and told you to get a life because you spend a lot of hours on this server. I now understand that this server is better then going out and getting a better house and a higher pay because you enjoy your life style already. I truly understand and I'm sorry once again.

Thank you
- Ango
angomango21
Resident

Re: Ango's Ban Appeal

by TimmyTopHat » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:28 am

TimmyTopHat

Return to Denied Ban Appeals