[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - ijet7 Ban Appeal

ijet7 Ban Appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

ijet7 Ban Appeal

by ijet7 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:42 pm

Your in-game name: ijet7
Person who banned you: SDOR3
Reason given for ban: Permanently banned: Continuing to misbehave. You CANNOT follow the chat rules on here. Appeal on forums.
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Nobody seems to like me
i'm bullied a lot so I guess i take on those characteristics onto the server
I don't try to break the rules
i'm not use to such strict rules either
i say heck and frick or butthole and i get banned for that
I just so those words a lot
I don't swear in the chat and I won't break the rules next time
Last edited by SDOR3 on Sun Oct 28, 2018 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: set poster to ijet7 to better reflect the ban. original poster is neicey69, as ijet 'doesn't have access' to his account
ijet7
Resident

Re: ijet7 Ban Appeal

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:01 am

maxmmm1501

by SDOR3 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:08 am

SDOR3

by Icefang113 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 2:52 am

Some of what I have to say will reiterate what other staff members have to say, but I think it's important that I weigh in my opinion too.

I'll start this off blunt, ijet. You're a toxic player. While I understand that you might be bullied by other people that's no excuse for your behavior in game. Simply monitoring your behavior the past few months has shown that you're more than eager to start drama within global and then stroke the ensuing flames. While this might be enjoyable for you it's important to remember that other people also play on this server to have fun and try to take their mind off of the troubles of their lives. Furthermore, you're never willing to own up for your own actions. For instance, you made it a point to harass different staff members with the /hire command (as seen in these screenshots: https://gyazo.com/cbca4696e6f01281e4e3dd2b517edcc4 https://i.imgur.com/gWYTyDP.png), when confronted by staff about it you simply said "No I'm not." Hell, I'd even say that this trend is continuing into this ban appeal with you claiming that you were banned for chat rules, that's not entirely the case. The underlying issue here is respecting other people on the server, not whether or not you said anything profane.

Early on certain staff members have tried being nice to you (I'm sure you know who they are) and in return you've only shown a disrespectful and entitled attitude towards them. In turn staff started coming down on you harder due to that behavior in hopes that it would get through to you to behave; it didn't. As time went on this devolved into an issue where you would ignore staff and staff would ban you over and over for the same things. While you claim that "you won't do it again" you've shown no signs of changing your behavior. Nay, you've shown no signs of trying to improve your behavior. Unfortunately, global chat is a collateral in these bouts. If you're wondering why some players on the server are alienated from you this is why, you constantly make what is supposed to be a pleasant experience bad.

My verdict on this matter is that due to the gravity of your behavior you should think long and hard about your ban appeal. You won't make it far here, or in life, if you continuously promise to change your behavior and then show no signs of changing. As is, I'm content with leaving you permabanned for the aforementioned reasons. See if you can change my mind with a better ban appeal.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by emeraldcreeper10 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:41 pm

I won't go as in depth as the other mods, but I will say this: you come across as an obnoxious, immature player. I cannot recall a single in-game session where staff didn't have to question you regarding the server rules, and yet you still have never learned. You also attempt to play the victim card while being questioned in order to divert from the matter at hand, which also illuminates your incapability of recognizing what you have done wrong, which further goes to show that you are unworthy of a second chance. To me, it feels like your time on here is ultimately just to test our boundaries, while simultaneously annoying other players, who are actually capable of following the rules. Hopefully, in time, you will grow to be more mature, and then maybe we would be willing to consider even thinking of unbanning you. For now, I hope you reflect on your actions in game, and I hope that our response forces you to really consider what kind of person you want to be, because right now, you're toxic as all getout.
emeraldcreeper10

by maxmmm1501 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Moved to denied as it does not appear you have the intention to fix this. You will stay banned unless we accept another rewritten appeal.
maxmmm1501

Return to Denied Ban Appeals