[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - ok yeah so

ok yeah so

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

ok yeah so

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:23 am

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: can't remember lol
Reason given for ban: can't remember lol
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:

Weeeeeeell, I really don't want to cause trouble, I really just want to build this town with wolfgirl and Justron. I have matured quite a bit, I'd say I'm more calm now than I was before (blame chronic headaches and tons of medication xD) I was on for like a month this time and didn't cause any trouble so yeah. I know right before I got banned I was joking around in global with wolfgirl, but that's not really causing trouble I don't think. I really just want to play on the server, it's nothing about trolling anymore. I understand you guys don't like me on ts still though, if you'll keep me banned from it so I can't get on that would be great.

Anyway, I just think it kind of sucks that I still have a bad reputation for stuff I did in 2012/2013 when I was a very different person than I am now. If I have said anything lately reminiscent of the things I did then, I apologize and I'll try to avoid it, but it's kind of hard when you guys are constantly joking about me in global, without me even saying anything. It actually kind of surprised me when I got back on how much you guys talk about me.
aceflamingo23

Re: ok yeah so

by TimmyTopHat » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:37 am

TimmyTopHat

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:04 pm

aceflamingo23

by McCoy1996 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:21 pm

I vote unban.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by aceflamingo23 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Thanks McCoy! :)

I also really want to see if I have anything in my mail, especially from GameGirl, I miss her so much
aceflamingo23

by Icefang113 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:49 am

Personally, I think we've given you one too many chances, Ace. You've been a nuisance to the Kreatious community (along with other game communities http://bit.ly/2aeVQ5Y) for several years now. I honestly doubt that you've matured within the last six months whenever you've been continuously trolling gaming communities for over three years. I do believe that second chances can be a good thing; but third, forth, fifth, or sixth chances? I think that's a bit much for any player, especially you. If you truly did want to play here you wouldn't have squandered the chances we gave you beforehand. So my say on this matter is:

DENIED

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Return to Denied Ban Appeals