Banned by coolcube for no good reason.

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Banned by coolcube for no good reason.

by V3N0M_123 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:22 am

Your in-game name:V3N0M_123
Person who banned you:007coolcube
Reason given for ban: "swearing" apparently
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: Well, apparently saying frape is a swear word, even though it is not realted to any swear word anywhere. Frape simply means going onto someones facebook and saying stuff thats not true in their statuses. Also, it would be nice if you could question me before banning me for an hour without any form of notice, whereas nikkid got 30 minutes, and he was the one who actually swore, i didn't, and you also questioned him. I don't like this, since you straight up ban me now after i swore accidentally in global ONCE. I think you should learn about the situation BEFORE banning me. Instead or not informing me about me getting "insta-banned" every time i say somethign even mildly bad. It's not fair that I get 1 hour bans for doing nothing and nikkid gets half an hour for swearing.
V3N0M_123
Resident

Re: Banned by coolcube for no good reason.

by ProPanua » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:38 pm

I am wondered what is meaning to ban/kick people if they swear? If it is because kids could learn bad words from Kreatious, that is okay. But someone got kicked/banned because he used four stars to say how he feels. That was maybe swearing but he did not say any bad word. And that is wrong way to use ban command. This is only my opinion and I can be in wrong but some mods kick/ban because they can and they use that power in cases where it is not necessary. Yesterday there was girl/woman who were really swearing and harassing. It is right to ban/mute those kind people but ban people who doesn't any harm is just stupid. I don't know if someone is going to think this message any further but I just needed to say this. I am not blaming anyone either.

Have a nice day in mystical land of Kreatious
AKA ProPanua
ProPanua
Resident

Re: Banned by coolcube for no good reason.

by Nezark123 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:21 pm

Seeing as this is expired, it goes under denied.

V3n0m- Likely, he didn't know that term as I didn't either, and it could easily be seen as something else with an "f" added on the front. Just my opinion.

Panua- Technically you're not supposed to post on ban appeals, so in the future please just pm one of the mods or make a different thread. Anyways, I'll answer your question.

We don't want to have swearing on Kreatious due to our often younger audience, as you said. We also don't want censoring, as sometimes that can be almost worse than swearing itself. Now while some censoring, such as using all asterisks, keeps the word from being plainly said, the meaning is always understood, and it's much harder to judge every situation by context, so we in general have a rule of no censoring altogether.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

Return to Denied Ban Appeals