Inappropriate subject label.

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Inappropriate subject label.

by 21Dachshund21 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:30 am

1-Your in-game name: 21Dachshund21
2-Person who banned you: This brings me to my question. I was using my ban status as a opportunity to test the mechanics of the online chat, for several reasons- and was obviously temp-banned my coolcube[as it should be][By the way I've had to log in several times in a row for quite a while now], and while testing the mechanics of the online chat, the ban reason changed from "logging nonsense so and so", to "not an excuse to spam so and so" by cruiserman, to "stealing bricks is bad so and so" by neko....? the first two make perfect sense ofc, {and neko could have been waiting to give me this ban when it would matter, and I actually did steal bricks half a year ago] but my having not interacted with any other players except people I've known for well over a year on average in the last 6 months is a good excuse for me to be confused.
3-Reason given for ban: ^ as above, appeal not followed because It is not necessarily a ban appeal.
4-Reason(s) you should be unbanned: this is not necessarily a ban appeal.
5-I do realize I can wait 15 mins to talk to neko in chat about this, but incase he's offline when I get back- I'm dumping this here.
I see what you're doing! this should be pretty fun to watch actually
although I do not remember doing any of this stuff but sure! :D
*cringes fedora*
21Dachshund21
Resident

Re: Inappropriate subject label.

by Neko92 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:54 am

I don't see any other bans but coolcube's in your /getwarn. So I do not have a date to remember what it was about that banned you specifically for... Also /checkban says your not banned anymore... So... We good? :)
Neko92
Veteran

Re: Inappropriate subject label.

by SDOR3 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:50 pm

Moved seeing as your ban is expired and this topic seems to be resolved.
SDOR3

Return to Denied Ban Appeals