Ban appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Ban appeal

by beanman1212 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:45 am

I got banned for "Cursing in global when no mods were online" by minerdomera, I got banned because someone asked what a good name for a sword was, So I said RAPEIER, Which is a legit type of a sword. Yet MuchPod said The Penetrator which is just as bad as the what miner is implying I said in my sword name. Another thing is that I said this when at least 1 full mod and another c-mod was on, So the part where he said "No mods were online" is totally false. I honestly dont care if the ban gets reverted or not, But dont ban just me when people said things just as bad. The double standards that people use on this server is beyond retarded.
Last edited by Nezark123 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Editing out profanity
beanman1212

Re: Ban appeal

by Minerdomera » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:55 am

The way you capitalized it was not appropriate. I talked to Romedy, he agreed about it. you also said there were 3 mods on, not 2. your story changed, making me not want to believe you. I'm sorry bean, but you have been banned for the same thing before, you know better but you keep doing it. For any other mods, http://i.imgur.com/0C0gMUQ.png is what proof i had gotten.

I also feel I need to be more harsh on you, as you seem to want to constantly push the limits of what you can and cannot say on here, and the fact that you have such an extensive ban history. It's up to the other mods if this gets approved or denied, as I cannot unban anyway.
Minerdomera

by beanman1212 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:08 am

Like I said, I dont care if the ban gets reversed or not, Just when someone follows up my comment by saying "The Penetrator" Something just as bad and they dont get banned? Thats a bit unfair if you ask me...
beanman1212

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:29 am

While I sort of agree that "The Penetrator" would warrant a kick at least, I also agree that the way you spelled and capitalized 'rape' in the word 'Rapier,' does as well. Not to mention 'Rapier' does not grammatically have the word 'rape' in it, and you'd have to intentionally misspell the word to establish the reference you did.

However, the difference here, is that you have a history of going too far in chat. We constantly have to tell you to tone it down, or to be nice to other players, and all that jazz. When you earn that reputation, we feel less that what you do is an honest mistake, and start assuming you intend to be offensive when you say anything.

Old topic, but denied regardless. House cleaning in the pending section.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Denied Ban Appeals