[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Banned by wark?

Banned by wark?

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Banned by wark?

by comedian14 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Name: Comedian14
Banned for: Building intesionally near someone
Ban by: WARKRANK
Reason to be unbanned: I told my friends they could build in the plains biome right next to my home, so they did. I didnt intend to build close to him but some trees were a little to close so i removed them. But u bannned me anyway and are supposivly removing all my stuff. -_-
comedian14
Resident

Re: Banned by wark?

by SDOR3 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:26 pm

SDOR3

by WARKRANK » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:47 pm

Comedian14, You came to me the other day saying a player Flatsplatmatt had built too close to you. I arrived and showed you that they were 85 blocks away from you and were fine to stay there. You insisted that you wanted them to leave though and I told you to build in the other direction. I also told you that you had better not build up to their house to try and force them out which is exactly what you had you friends did. You then requested me to come there and remove their house because you and your friends had built up to 10 blocks from it and it was too close to you. Now i don't know why you think that everything you see is yours, but it is not. You think you can claim entire biomes and constantly hound the Mods to give you permissions and remove structures you think are too close to you. This is getting old. Do not attempt to do this again. I want to also add that I told you and your friends that they needed to get their stuff and move and was met with refusal by you and curses by another that made walle ban them. Gummy something I think was their ign. I have very little patience with your constant requests to have other players land and structures "given" to you because you think they are not active enough and you should have them for yourself, or because you think they are too close to you. You need to change the way you behave in game, it's getting very tiresome dealing with your issues.
WARKRANK

by comedian14 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:35 pm

You didn't have to roll back everything.... and you said I have 5min to move everything and banned me 2 min later, how is that fair? There were diamonds in those chests...

Also, there are so many noobs huts around me, if I don't build in any of their directions I cant build at all
comedian14
Resident

by Icefang113 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:38 pm

I'm going to say denied from the evidence that I see and the way you've acted in the past. You need to learn what "too close is", 85 blocks is plenty of space between two player made structures. Hell, it's more than enough space. If I were you I wouldn't be so ambitious. Alright, I gave my thought, I'll let Wark have the final say.

Edit: Build in the land you have and don't spend time trying to claim more . . .

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by comedian14 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:51 pm

comedian14
Resident

by WARKRANK » Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:31 am

Comedian14 the player that you wanted off of what you think is your land, built their house December 22nd 2013, and you built yours on Jan7th. They were there first. You are not getting the land. Stop asking. I look up at all the lies you have told and I wonder what is going through your head. Building up to a players structure that was there first and that you want gone, is bullying. You don't seem to get this though and feel everything is owed to you. You can go build somewhere else on one of your many little buildings, and stop bothering me or Flatsplatmatt about this one place in the map. I also want to add this... YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE WORD ABANDONED. This player is not inactive. I am so tired of your stupid requests for other players stuff that you feel are abandoned. You are the worst player in the Kreatious community for requests on having something given to you because you think they are inactive. As I have told you before, I will tell you again, THERE ARE NO TIME TABLES THAT MAKE A PLAYER INACTIVE SO YOU CAN ASK FOR THEIR STUFF! Now you can continue to tell lies and try to convince other players that you did nothing, or you could actually play the game and move on. That wall you just built had also better not grow any closer to Flatsplatmatt. You were warned by me and three other mods. Stop asking and being a troll that thinks everything is yours.

The permissions that I gave to Flatsplatmatt on the area where you built towards them will never be removed. Don't ask anymore.
WARKRANK

by SDOR3 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:40 am

Moving this topic seeing as it's already resolved.
SDOR3

Return to Denied Ban Appeals