turtle5204's ban appeal.

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

turtle5204's ban appeal.

by turtle5204 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:15 am

Your in-game name: turtle5204
Person who banned you: Icefang
Reason given for ban: HAX!
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I wont hack anymore! I promise. Ok... Time to stop my begging. I'll explain now. First of all, Kreatious is awesome! I LOVE kreatious! I HATE being banned from kreatious! Also, my town is pretty much ABANDONED now. I had a person who lived there... Now that i'm gone, its gonna get forgotten eventually. Ever heard of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius? That is whats gonna happen to my town - without the ash and lava and volcano... Also, I miss wall-e! Wall-E was a cool bot! Wall-E (nearly) always answered some of my questions! Kreatious is an awesome, unique server because of it's custom plugins! Who doesn't love custom plugins?
Ok, im done typing now. Happy holidays :)
turtle5204

Re: turtle5204's ban appeal.

by Icefang113 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:31 am

"Begging" isn't the word I would choose for your last ban appeal, personally I think "threatening" is a more appropriate term. If you enjoyed the server you would have heeded Zerg's warning and kept your hacks off, we gave you a fair chance. As for your town dying off; it won't be the first or last town to die off, the players of the community build cities and sometimes abandon them. I'm going to say denied, last time you promised to keep them off you ended up using movement hacks to get out of a hole.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Return to Denied Ban Appeals