TS ban appeal

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

TS ban appeal

by ironhat » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

IGN: ironhat
Person who banned you: Ice
Reason: Calling someone a bully and telling them to shutup

I was in the Teamspeak having a good ole' time, When Buddermanjohnny came in. I called him a bully and he was very mean to me. So I told him to shutup, then called him a bully again.

I think I should be unbanned because I broke no rules.
Thanks <3
ironhat

Re: TS ban appeal

by Icefang113 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:04 am

I tend to ban when you're actually break the rules, not off of my own bias as you've said. As for the Teamspeak ban I know that buddermanjonny didn't start this, when he joined you started off on how his voice cracks. The only thing he said towards you is that you creeped him out last time you talked to him, after that you proceeded to call him a "bully" and interrupted him every time he tried speaking up by saying "shut up".

As for the rules of teamspeak. One of the lobby rules is "Dun disrespect other players. Personal attacks aren't ok". Please explain to me how what you did was not a personal attack on Budder?

The only reason why you were unbanned in the first place is based off the promise that you would be nice. From what I see is that you slipped up and are now paying for your actions. I firmly told you next time you broke the rules on Teamspeak it would be a ban and this was your last chance. I'm going to say denied, you had your chance and you blew it.

As for the other parties involved I talked to them and took appropriate action.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

Return to Denied Ban Appeals