just read

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

just read

by demonhunter127 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 am

Your in-game name:demonhunter127 / IGetBannedAlot (which is pretty rude to just call people out like that)
Person who banned you:icefang
Reason given for ban:wanting to date mods haha and calling mods sex offenders
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: first off i wouldnt date anyone on minecraft im not that desperate. i wouldnt date icefang b/c shes mean to me and already dating a female so i couldnt date her, i wouldnt date neko im not gay. if i wanted to date i could do it offline away from the keyboard. you know that neko called me an old bald guy, which pretty much means im a old guy on minecraft which to me means im a sex offender. so i did an innocent joke and sent a video of a sex offender getting arrested and called that neko, so i really dont see what i did wrong. also i dont get whats wrong for wanting to have straight pride month, i have no problem with gay pride month
demonhunter127
Resident

Re: just read

by Irish_Ninja » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Nope. We've been over this over and over. By now, I expect you to know what you can and can't say here. It's not about what we think, or what you think. Someone who doesn't know you can easily misinterpret what you say, and take offense. Then it reflects on us as a server, and makes us all look bad. Which is why controversial discussions in global are frowned upon. Take it to an alternate chat; that's what they're there for.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Denied Ban Appeals