[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Just what the heck?!?!!? Banned by Irish_ninja

Just what the heck?!?!!? Banned by Irish_ninja

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Just what the heck?!?!!? Banned by Irish_ninja

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 am

Banned by who: Irish_Ninja
Duration: 6 day ban
Reason: Griefing.

… I don't know what to say. I was using damek's ender public farm. He goes in with invis potion, messes with me, then literally breaks the ground and griefs the place up. He goes into global chat and frames me. What the hell. I don't know what to say. I honestly dont know what to say. I did not grief his farm. Logs dont' show me on there. He damaged my armor and messed with me. AGAIN. I briefly got banned for 6 days afterwards. Don't know what the hell happened. I know damek went in with invis potion. This is absurd. I really. Don't. Know. What. to. Do. Banned for 6 days by someone who lies, griefs, attempted to kill me, and then frames me. Gets me banned for 6 days. Mods who reported: TheOWCA, Irish_Ninja. No proof in logs. Instant ban. I honestly hate this guy.

EDIT*** (since i'm tired of waiting for post approval): I don't need approved/denied. It's best to delete this. I understand this is some silly prank to get me in trouble. Quite childish and immature. Who would do that. I still have 4 hours on my ban before I can log on again. Good bye fellow moderators and veterans.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by alan_x_zhu on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alan_x_zhu

Re: Just what the heck?!?!!? Banned by Irish_ninja

by TheOWCA » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:30 am

Alan, first off, damek broke the block under you to get you out of his end farm, which brings you to the top of the building and then you broke the wooden step roof with your fist which caused destruction of alot of redstone and once banned, you tell etan that griefing was "on accident" and "due to lag" (not entierly sure if i got that entirely correct) and it is basically impossible to break a wooden slab with your fist on accident even with lag. Second: you say that we didnt check the logs? Well we did. I was there watching when it happened because i saw your message to gotmilkguy that you were going to grief damek's end farm so myself, damek, and a few others went to watch while invisible and wait to see.
I say Denied,but Irish banned you so it is his choice
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:33 am

I was there as well and would like to say that yes he spleefed you however it is his land and he can do as he wishes with it however I have photo evidence that you did in fact break blocks causing water to flood into the farm and break a good portion of redstone. Also I would like to point out that the picture you have of the invisible person is me as I was the one fixing the sandstone where he spleefed you, also there was a mod standing in the corner of the farm watching.

A link for those that can't see attachments.
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n124 ... /Proof.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by zerg960 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:03 am

I'm just going to say this; the length of the ban isn't in accordance with the ban policy, & I'll fix the ban length to 24 hours (the correct maximum under the policy) instead of 1 week.

I'm not going to debate the matter at hand, I wasn't there when it happened.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:39 am

I banned him for 7 days, which was the length of his previous ban before it was shortened to 4 days. under that circumstance, it rightfully should have been 8 days, but I rounded down. Alan, you said you had not broken anything, but when I looked at the SEVERAL broken floor tiles, your name came up as breaking wood_step.

Now, shortly before this, Alan and I spoke personally about his previous ban. He gloated about how Zerg and him were good pals, and that he was immune from permabans. I tried to convince him to be more humble, and accept that he got off the hook easy, and that he should be extra careful, at least until people stop waiting for him to break more rules. Of course, the very next thing I see is him in Damek's farm, allegedly planning on busting the place up.

For that reason, I decided not to waste my time with someone who wasn't going to learn from this, so I took initiative, and instead of bickering for half an hour, I just banned him for a round period of time, in comparison to his previous ban.

Now Zerg, I won't argue about changing it to such a short ban, I just don't consider it wise to do so in this situation. I have no doubt that he will be back on in a day, and do the same thing. But I guess whoever is on when he does come back can deal with him then.
And Alan, for heavens sake, tread lightly at least. Don't go around telling everyone on the server that you're immune from bans, or it makes people watch you like a hawk. I don't like to have to ban for so long for a few broken steps, but you're putting me in a position where I have to do so. You're doing this to yourself, and unless you work on these things, you'll be right back on the fast lane to being permanently banned again.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by Damek928 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

Okay, First things first, Alan you did grief and Alan I didn't damage your armor. Lets start from the beginning. I was going out to my sheep farm to a grief alert when gotmilkguy messaged me saying that you thought I didnt care about players and only cared about getting rich. First off I do care about players, but only certain players. The players that grief and lie I could care a less about *cough cough* ALAN! Well anyways after those messages a mod started reading your messages to Etan. And yes they can read those so no need to lie. Well anyways the mod told me you and Etan were going to go to my new enderman farm and grief it. So I and another 2 players went there with invisibility potions on to see what you were doing. When we got there you guys were just derping around and we wanted to see if you were actually going to grief. So I turned off the towers to see if you would start griefing or just leave. After that you and Etan started punching each other for some reason. Btw that doesnt damage armor and I never punched you, it was a different player that was there too. Next off you guys were still derping around so I dug the floor from below you so you would end up on the roof and leave. But of course Alan griefed in through the roof and flooded the place with water. Since I dug out some of the floor it also flooded a lot of my redstone. So then I had to go through it all and try and fix it. With that being said you griefed, your armor wasnt damaged and you were going to greif much more than what you did. On that note I don't think your ban should of been shortened you have been banned way to much from griefing and lying and you continue to do it!
Damek928
Resident

by TheOWCA » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:21 pm

Etan actually had no idea what was happening, it was Gotmilkguy that alan told he was going to grief your enderman farm
TheOWCA

Location: with all the CAL-I-FOR-NIA girls, they're all so wonderfuul!

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:24 am

Locked, and moved to denied.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by _Etanimulli_ » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am

_Etanimulli_

Return to Denied Ban Appeals