Banned by Wall-e: Oversensitive Chat Bot

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

Banned by Wall-e: Oversensitive Chat Bot

by Teslaterror » Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:43 am

I got banned for saying "Holy Shite" .honestly that isnt cursing, only in britain it is but seriously banning someone for 8 hours is a bit ridicoulous, why dont we just have censor plugin program like the other servers do?

I mean someone will slip up once in a while and the censor plugin cover up the unintended swear; then if it gets excessive, then wall-e or someone gets to pull the banstick.

the reason why i said holy shite was because the server was packed out, something i hadn't seen in a while now though. I was impressed so i didnt say it in a derogatory manner.
Teslaterror

Re: Banned by Wall-e: Oversensitive Chat Bot

by SonicFF7 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:50 am

No matter where you are, Holy Shite is not an appropriate word.
Also, there is a censor. The first time you say it, you get warned, and it is censored. They replace the word with "really", and wall-e tells you not to do it. You were banned for EIGHT HOURS. That means you were warned, censored, and you still continued. You knew Shite was a bad word. You are first banned for 30 minutes, then an hour, then 2 hours, then 4 hours, then 8. That means you were banned FIVE times. At least. You know what is bad, and what is not. Just wait out the ban, and don't do it again.
We are going to look into the system to make sure that bans don't get to excessively long, to cause less confusion and frustration.
Denied.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Return to Denied Ban Appeals