BANNED BY UNDERABRIDGE FOR 6 DAYS

Denied Ban Appeals will be moved here

Moderator: Moderator

BANNED BY UNDERABRIDGE FOR 6 DAYS

by alan_x_zhu » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 am

Who am I banned by: Underabridge( zeenoo or someone)
Duration: 6 DAYS
Reason: Lying. Attempted PvP. "Get your act together, Alan."

going from here:

What zeenoo said (in simple terms): I'm going to perm you Alan, if I suspect you're trying to "give others a bad time"

?!?!
Zeenoo thinks I was trying to kill MinePlusMine.
I was not. I said something in global about "darnit i didn't get to kill him"

(very beggining)
My party is a bust. nobody wants to go. So i dump all the leather armor i made for the future guests, and gave it to this guy.
the same guy comes up to me and says he is scared of the night. i thought he was some noob. turns out he had a full suit of iron armor and a stone sword, enchanted. and 80 hours of play time. I agree to help him, after he asks me. So he takes me around spawn for 10 min, then to sunside, where he showed me everything he owned. He takes me to his house, shows me his house, allows me inside. Then he tells me to get out. I listen, as I was walking through his front entrance, he suffocates me (piston door) i almost died, and then he tells me to get out because he has to sleep (or logoff…) I refuse, out of suspicion. he pushes me out and logs off.

This is what zeenoo thinks I am lying about. This stuff I'm talking about:
"I was in wrong chat." I WAS IN A DIFFERENT SERVER. Helpin this guy with his home in sunside, and playing ghostcraft (server mod)(search it up) with etan. If you didn't know, it's basically a pvp game. A team tries to kill the ghost, and vice versa.

"I was talking about Etan." Yeah right, zeenoo. I WAS NOT. I REPEAT, I WAS NOT LYING. a simple miscommunication by not realizing which server i was playing on (spectating the game in one window, kreatious in the other) got me a 6 day ban. zeenoo basically says "You think I'm retarded?!?!" and bans me. He is "dead serious" about perming me next time i "give other players a hard time". I told zeenoo: "woops wrong chat" by that I meant the other server.

**Note:** I tried to host a party about aceflamingo earlier. admit it was mean. people didn't go. I rehosted. Got kicked. Tried to evade it by changing the name. Didn't work. Hosted a COMPLETELY different event (hunting). still didn't work. I'm going to tell all of you right now. 1. I WASN'T LYING. 2. 6 day ban. Zeenoo doesn't want to hear it. 3. This is a miscommunication. On the teams (we're talking about a ghostcraft server here)….. nvm. Basically if I appear a total liar, ME AND THE TEAM WERE WORKING ON HOW TO KILL ETANIMULLI BECAUSE HE WAS THE GHOST (all of this stuff resides on a different server, has nothing to do with kreatious) but I'm telling all of you this because i know none of you trust me. Hosted an event today. Showed me how so many of you do not trust me. Nobody but etan and me went to my event, because it was in regen and it was a "no rules fun" party. Stupid as it sounds, I also know some of you make this mistake also (miscommunication). Easy expected response from the mods: goes something like this "Mhm Alan. You and your lying habits. Next time is a perm"

The entire reason i searched on server side mods and other servers is because I'm not enjoying it here. I'm also pretty sure I ruin the experience for others. The person I trust most is _Etanimulli_. You don't believe a single word I said, and honestly, if you would go with your thoughts (you will, trust me), I would love to come back, but being pushed up against a wall by a mod telling me to "shut the **** up" and "no" all the time doesn't help.

***I don't mean to sound like an aceflamingo right now, but the following statement is not meant to increase the amount of trouble created or make tension in any way***

I think Zeenoo is just trying to make me get the heck out of here. off this server, at least. The reasons for the ban do not violate the server rules. I wasn't tricking the guy into killing him. We got this new diamond sword on top of head symbol for pvp, and i wanted to see if it really was the /pvp. Big factor here: I did /pvp and he /did pvp. we both did it for a few mins, I did it just to confirm if he saw the same thing I was talking about. I haven't done /pvp in so many months, don't use the "that is total BS" on me. I didn't kill him outside of /pvp. If I wanted to kill him, i would've jumped at the first chance i got, and he would have lost all his things. I didn't. I told him it was to build trust, because after wandering for half an hour with this stranger, i was about to leave. I wanted to build trust. After what happened in the planned party of mine today. (which may not should have existed anyway because everyone and i acknowledge that it was to rip on aceflamingo23's ban.)

In a nutshell: It was miscommunication. I was spectating a certain type of minecraft game on another server. Got on kreatious to clean up my party materials. (i have more than 1 window open!, don't people do it??) and the rest follows.

What I expect to hear: "Biggest fail lie ever Alan." "Nice try" etc… etc… etc…
obvious thing: I'm on here to play. If you guys don't want me on here, just say so. Kreatious isn't my life, as much as i would love to play on here because the server itself is so nice. Not saying I don't want to come back here and do a nub-ditch (threaten to leave, come back a week later), I don't want to lose the privelege of playing on here due to miscommunication and doubted all the time. If what I described above doesn't link the facts together, then I don't know what will. To all of you, maybe a bunch of false statements. If pushing the mod-powers to get an anathema banned on this server. do so. It's your server after all. You moderate it. You live on it. You do whatever you want to it. I'm perfectly aware that i have zero right to be able to play. I clearly know it's a privilege to play on here. I'm not rebellious, unlike ace or any other person out there. I just made this ban appeal in order to attempt to solve what is wrong here. Seriously, if I were to screw up, I would admit to whatever I did. I wouldn't have made this long (very long) attempt to explain what happened, if the server was simply not worth my time. I'm not here to lie, I'm here to explain and resolve the miscommunication. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by kieranchocian on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved topic to pending ban appeals rather than just the ban appeals section
alan_x_zhu

Re: BANNED BY UNDERABRIDGE FOR 6 DAYS

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:11 am

Also: Someone got confused, thinking _Etanimulli_ Lives in sunside….. He doesn't and he was on a different server, not on kreatious at the time this happened. Zeenoo was referencing my attempt to kill MinePlusMine, which is what I'm trying to explain, I said "oops wrong chat" when that was supposed to be on ghostcraft…..
alan_x_zhu

by Zeenoo » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Alan, you can't even keep your story straight.

1. Here, you're telling us that you were trying to talk to people on a ghostcraft server, but in-game you told me you were trying to talk to someone in gmail chat. Which one is it?

2. You forgot to mention the part where MinePlueMine asked you to leave and you refused at first because he was suspicious. He repeatedly asked you to leave and you would not. You even tried to get him to type /pvp again. How is that 'building trust'?

3. You were following him around for half an hour and I know MC doesn't have a automatic follow command, so how is it that you were able to play both MC clients at once?

Etan's posts did nothing to help you; in fact, they may have done more damage. He said he logged on to the ghost craft server after you were banned. That blows your entire story out of the water.

Alan, I can tell you want to play on this server, so give me an honest answer on each of these questions.
Zeenoo

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:19 am

I clearly do want to play on this server. And follow the rules. That is, if you haven't changed them right before I complained with my ban appeal.

1. I was talking to Etan in gmail. I wasn't talking to people on the ghostcraft server. I was observing. (not playing. It's basically staring at a room from top to bottom, and watching players make their moves.

2. I don't recall mentioning it. You're right about that. We were sort of at odds, I was suspicious at him, he was nervous of me. I couldn't look at both sides at once, because I was nervous about him taking me into this random place. I took him to his home, but he told me to go in! The reason I helped him because he has some sort of anxiety problem. I took him to sunside. His home was freaking 500 BLOCKS AWAY FROM THE WAYPOINT TOWER!!! He knew EXACTLY WHERE everything was. Seems to me he's just taking me around, trying to trick me into his fools trick. Honestly, if you think about it. It's quite suspicious when he's acting like he's someone else, not mineplusmine. He has 70 hours, and he's asking me where his own house was.

3. I wasn't PLAYING Ghostcraft, i was OBSERVING. WATCHING what people, like "the people in the stands of a football game". Was observing game. Observing chat in kreatious. chatting with etan on gmail. I decide to give away my wasted items. MinePlusMine asks me to take him to his house. and it continues, and leads to my miscommunicated ban. Seems confusing, doesn't it. I'm summarizing it as best as I can. How am I supposed to keep it straight? I'm not lying. Including as much detail as I recall from what happened. Nothing is false. Straight up, here i go: 2 windows open. doing some peaceful tasks. Chatting. (This is before what happened)
alan_x_zhu

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 am

Also, my management of sequence of what happened is bad. I was quite stressed about the ban, because I was worried about being perm'd.

I was observing. I did say he was playing with me. This is a few hours BEFORE the event happened. I went ahead of time too far in my explanation. Sorry about that. He left to go eat dinner (that's what he told me) Came back later.
alan_x_zhu

by SirDukem » Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:50 pm

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, since it's been > 6 days. Alan, for the future, I'd suggest just leaving when people ask you to. As long as I can remember, you've caused havok. I've had to move you other places multiple times because people wanted you out and you wouldn't leave.

Please just be honest, and treat others as you'd want to be treated, even if they're not treating you well.
SirDukem
Veteran

Return to Denied Ban Appeals