banned for trespassing stealing griefing abusing glitches

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

banned for trespassing stealing griefing abusing glitches

by tigerboy1 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:34 am

Your in-game name:tigerboy1
Person who banned you:homerstatic
Reason given for ban:trespassing i bossman's house stealing griefing and abusing glitches
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: there is no rule saying that i can't walk into a house (or cave) as long as i don't break blocks or grief. Zerg has emphasized multiple times that you can open unlocked chests and steal as much as you want. griefing i didn't break a single block or put down a single block to get in. Abusing Glitches i have absolutely no idea what "glitches" you are talking about because all i did was open a chest from a little hole in the corner where there was a iron bar or glass pane and there was a gap so i could open chests. so please unbar me because i really love keratinous.
tigerboy1

Re: banned for trespassing stealing griefing abusing glitche

by homerstatic » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 am

How did you get into his home in the first place. The door at the front is locked.

And also, you said you opened the chest from a little hole where there was an iron bar or glass pane, that's what I mean by abusing glitches. The door to that room was locked but you could open the chest by using the gap between the door and the iron bar or glass pane. In my opinion that is a glitch.
homerstatic
Veteran

by tigerboy1 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 am

there is a cave that is in the mountain that leads into his farm and omgitsjosh and dane showed me where to go and you can get directly into his base. The iron bar/Glass pane is not a glitch and is designed to have a gap (unless it is a nontransperant block) which then you can open the block on the other side it that is why you can shoot arrows through them

tigerboy1
tigerboy1

by homerstatic » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:54 am

If I unban you, will you return stuff you took?
homerstatic
Veteran

by homerstatic » Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 am

Negotiated a deal with tigerboy. He will repay bossman in diamonds in return for the stuff he took.
Unbanned.
homerstatic
Veteran

Return to Approved Ban Appeals