Banned: 30 minutes

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Banned: 30 minutes

by SimpleTowns » Sun May 17, 2015 7:42 pm

i got banned for something i didnt even built i built the town with evil and thats fine but evilawesome and dragonking started building plots close where venom' land is and i got question for land they built. i tried to talk in question but apprently the perosn who banned me (Max) didnt hear me. my message was green so i only imagine i was ignored because when i am being questioned and my name is red he hears me. anyways i was banned for something i didnt even built. the closest i built was the end house and anything further than that was all evil and dragon the part the max removed was not even built by me. the plots was made by dragon all i built was the crops in between but really if i was really going to be questioned then dragon and evil should of been question as most of the stuff was built by them. all i did was put crops between the plots but the actual plot the building and the resources to make the plots and houses were not built by me. funny how only i was questioned...

i told evil and dragon before not to build any more that way and i even told them to build the opposite way where eviltown is which is the opposite direction of where venom's claim was. i understand i was only banned 30 minutes but did not ignore max. i was ignored and he banned me. check logs you will see i was talking when i was questioned but apprently no one could hear me. maybe i was ignored because as i said i did talk. need proof check logs

dragonking was on when this was going on i was talking to him how i told evil before that he shouldnt of expanded that way. and i told max that i didnt make those buildings and also i told him that the only thing and closest i built to venoms land was endhouse but i left plenty of space between his land and mine. rest was done by evil and dragon. i also told dragon that i was being blamed for something i did not build. max always bans me i am used to it but he is the strictiest mod.

WARK KNEW ABOUT THOSE PLOTS AND ADVISED ME NOT TO BUILT THAT WAY WHEN EVIL AND DRAGON WHERE WORKING ON THE PLOTS BUT HE DIDNT BAN US BUT HE KNEW AS WELL AS OTHER MODS BUT MAX THE ONLY ONE THAT BANNED ME FOR IT.
SimpleTowns
Resident

Re: Banned: 30 minutes

by Kassu233 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:14 pm

Seems like Max is MIA and i do know better, yes, i should not be posting in appeals what i dont have anything to do with, but;

Do not post appeals on the "Ban Appeals" section, instead of the "Pending ban appeals" section. Thank you.
Kassu233
Resident

Re: Banned: 30 minutes

by maxmmm1501 » Sun May 17, 2015 8:18 pm

Mmk... I should've checked the logs on the plots. I see now that you didn't build them, but if you had responded in questioning you wouldn't have been banned. I know you weren't ignored.

sorry for the mixup... but really, its also your fault for ignoring me.

Also kassu don't post here
maxmmm1501

Return to Approved Ban Appeals