[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Ban for nothing I did

Ban for nothing I did

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Ban for nothing I did

by beanman1212 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:48 pm

People who banned you: Irish and Minerdomera
Reason: For killing twig? And also harassing him.

I had already gotten a ban over this and it was decided by a couple mods that what I was doing was not techinally harassment, Yet irish took it upon himself to go over all these other mods and ban me for literally doing nothing.
As for the killing of twig, I have no clue who did that, I havent even been on the server for the past like 2 days, And when I was on I never once saw twig, So unless he can provide some proof which can be shown to me, I would like to be unbanned
K thanks <3
beanman1212

Re: Ban for nothing I did

by Nezark123 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:25 am

Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Minerdomera » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 am

The evidence twig presented me for killing him was found to be forged. Twig was punished accordingly. However, he did send me some other unedited screenshots of you not being too nice to him in local, which is not allowed in ANY chat channel. Profanity may be allowed in local, but not when you direct at players in order to be mean. You know better. Stop being mean to other players, especially twig. Personally, I'd say denied, but it's Irish who did the banning, so i'll let him decide
Minerdomera

by Irish_Ninja » Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 am

From what I'm hearing from Zerg, the screenshots in which you were directly swearing at Twig in local, were from a while ago. And while I don't doubt you'd do it again, I have to give you the benefit of the doubt on this, as Twig was also been at it against you, and has already provided doctored screenshots.

As for the standing around in Twigs town, I'm putting my foot down on that one. No more arguing. If I get complaints about you standing around or doing whatever, in his town, I'm going to give you *one* chance to leave.

It's simple enough. Stop being a nuisance. It isn't rocket science, Bean. It doesn't take a freaking super power to have a little common courtesy. Just be nice, and we won't have any more problems. Because what goes around comes around. And it's going to come around in a way you don't like if you keep up with these shenanigans.

This one is approved, but the warning still applies to your ban record. Take note of that, and change your attitude.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Approved Ban Appeals