[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Justron's Ban Appeal.

Justron's Ban Appeal.

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Re: Justron's Ban Appeal.

by alan_x_zhu » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:06 pm

From a neutral standpoint I don't really think Justron should come back, not because of my personal opinion of him (which is somewhat neutral) but because of the pessimistic and money-hungry attitude he always seems to carry. From another point of view, forcing the admin that dishes out all his personal time and effort, as well as money, is never a right thing. From my point of view, justron has given me hell and then, spreading rumors and horrid information about me. His greediness can't be justified, much less his ignorance and inflammatory comments towards some other players.

What I got out of his appeal: "I'm not really sorry, but I've _changed_ and I'm _different_ now. I'd like to please come back." Basically he's not sorry and uses the excuse of friendships of other players to justify a reason why he should come back. Zerg's quite a modest admin, he doesn't ban without good reason. This sounds like Justron turning into an Ace.
alan_x_zhu

by morpher26 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:06 pm

your post is lovely and all alan but this ban appeal does not directly relate to you so please refrain from posting...
morpher26

by Damek928 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:24 pm

Damek928
Resident

by SonicFF7 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:38 pm

I think he deserves the unban.
By the way Damek, that doesn't really give you the right to post here.. so no more posting for you.
This is a warning, next time you do it will be a short ban.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by zuko135 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:24 pm

I have seen some of these posts and I now people that are not mentioned in the topic are not allowed to post here or something like that, but I think who ever he has been harassing should be allowed to post here, since he has been banned for harassing other players to get himself banned, as well.
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by Nezark123 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:44 pm

All of this stuff with people posting when they're not a mod or the person to be unbanned has gone too far. Please refrain from doing so.

Anyways, I'm not fully aware of what exactly happened, but I feel as if we've given other people many tries to get it right even when they've had a bad track record. Up until the few weeks leading to his ban, Justron was a good and helpful player, so he deserves it more than some we have unbanned in the past. Again, I don't know the extent of what was said, so I'm just giving my perspective.
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by pyrusbrawler30 » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:06 am

I'm going to say yes. Just ad I never actually talked too much, but I am not quite sure what he did to get himself perma'd. I remember the demotion and stuff, but not the actual ban. I'm willing to give him another shot.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by SirDukem » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Justron was very engaging in the community from what I remember. I saw Arjan on so I assume the ban has been lifted? Can somebody please move these posts to the correct sub-forum? Preferably whoever lifted the ban, so we know they're complete?
SirDukem
Veteran

Previous

Return to Approved Ban Appeals