Perm Banned from Ts

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Perm Banned from Ts

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:51 am

I was perm banned from Teamspeak by Feir for poking him on a different teamspeak and saying something he found offensive. He is once again abusing his admin powers on teamspeak and this is a serious matter for those staff that care about Kreatious when one of their Mods/Admins repeatedly abuse their powers with no consequences. It shows that as a server kreatious is perfectly okay with its staff abusing its players for no other reason than they are in a bad mood or they don't like that particular person. It also proves that Zerg has no care for the average player as he repeatedly reinstates mods that abuse their powers like Feir has done over and over again.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

Re: Perm Banned from Ts

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm

How about you, first of all, use the ban appeal template, and second of all, tell us what you said to Feir. That sort of matters. Because if it's what I think it was (one thing in particular we have zero tolerance for), then I stand by his judgement.

While on that topic, I'd like to point out the hypocrisy of this post. This isn't the first time I've seen you strike back at a staff member's credibility because you tested the waters and they did their job. I'm expecting some pretty convincing explanations from you if we're even to consider approving this.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:16 pm

I wasnt banned from the actual server so I can't use the template.
Also Irish as I have already said I said something on a teamspeak that has no affiliation with kreatious in any way shape or form so you can't ban someone for what they choose to do when not on the server or its teamspeak otherwise you are just being an idiot and abusing your powers because you dislike that individual. And the reason he banned me was because I pocked him ON A DIFFERENT TEAMSPEAK with two words 'you suck' which I poked to everyone who was online on said teamspeak at the time but as I said already the teamspeak I did this on did not belong to kreatious nor is it in any way affiliated with kreatious.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Also let me point this out once again
I
WAS
NOT
ON
KREATIOUS
TEAMSPEAK
WHEN
I
POKED
HIM
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:28 pm

We'll have to have Feir make the final decision on this. I wasn't online at the time, so I have no way of knowing the events surrounding this ban. It may have been a misunderstanding on his part, it may have had a reason.
Irish_Ninja

by Shadowofrsr » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Irish as I have already said repeatedly I wasn't even on kreatious or kreatious's teamspeak so you being online is a moot point and doesn't matter at all I was banned from kreatious for something that happened on a different server and this is obvious abuse of power.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by Irish_Ninja » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:43 pm

And as I said, we'll have to wait for Feir. I can't be certain about this being the whole story. I'd like to at least hear his end before anyone makes any decisions. That aside, it's common courtesy among staff that we don't unban players without discussing it with whoever originally banned them. Just be patient on this one, and we'll get back to you when it can be resolved.
Irish_Ninja

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 pm

First of all, what you say can be offensive, and teamspeak uses voice instead of text as communication. Second, you sometimes tend to be extremely offensive and hateful of what you say and do, I wouldn't be suprised if the mods did what they should have been doing all along. To me, you were extremely rude and took every moment to harrass me and a few others. I'm not trying to spark anything here, but I have to say that you don't deserve to use Teamspeak, due to your aggressive attitude.
alan_x_zhu

by Zeenoo » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 pm

Already handled.
Zeenoo

Return to Approved Ban Appeals