Unfair

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Unfair

by 1littemouse » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Your in-game name:1Littemouse
Person who banned you: Wall-e
Reason given for ban: Swearing
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: OK mabey i was a bit harsh to cruiser, hes a good mod and deserves his mod, however Celtic started the argument by calling me an idiot, i was trying to be pacent, but he wouldnt stop, and yes i may have swore BUT only once and Celtic swore mabey 5-10 times, and Alfierobey told me that his litte cousin is round, and he saw the chat and do you think that is ok?

p.s. If u Want proof ask either: Moochman97,Williamwoo99,MiniDobby,Alfierobey or KOBRAAssault!
Last edited by 1littemouse on Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1littemouse

Re: Unfair

by zerg960 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:21 pm

O.o

Such an emotionally charged appeal, and not in a good way either.

Can you be a little more tactful with your appeal?
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by MiniDobby » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 pm

zerg, i can email you 2 samples of celticks's evasion to swearing in global. It's shotzo@gmail.com , right?
MiniDobby
Veteran

by 1littemouse » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:22 pm

well its true! pls thats so harsh....celtic doesnt get banned for swearing about 5 times far worse than me...and i get banned FOR THREE WEEKS! SO UNFAIR!
1littemouse

by moochman97 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Guys 1Litte Is correct! that sounds really unfair...and i think he should be unbanned! and what he is saying is true
moochman97

by zerg960 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:46 pm

All I wanted was just a better paragraph for an appeal :(
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by 1littemouse » Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:01 am

sorry zerg but like what?!
1littemouse

by zuko135 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:37 am

He wants it to be neater, better grammar, and written with out errors. (I kinda repeated myself there <.<)
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by 1littemouse » Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:03 am

give me an example zuko then pls!
1littemouse

by Irish_Ninja » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:44 am

Zuko, best not post in the ban appeals unless it's yours, or you're directly related.

Also, littemouse, please remember that, just because someone else breaks a rule, and for whatever reason isn't punished, don't react to it by breaking rules yourself. If you do that, then it's you who gets in trouble. Tell a moderator instead, if there is one online; if not, even taking a screenshot of the incident helps us fix the problem.

If all else fails, always remember that with players like Celtick (as well as his alternate accounts), it's best to simply not respond to them. If they don't get a reaction from people, they lose interest and find something better to do.

I'll shorten your ban to a few days, as opposed to 2 weeks (unless someone else has done so already). But please do keep this in mind the next time something like this happens. And if you see someone else with the same issue, give them the same advice.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Return to Approved Ban Appeals