banned for accidentally reporting harassment in global

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

banned for accidentally reporting harassment in global

by aceflamingo23 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: Wall-E
Reason given for ban: Swearing
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: I was banned for 1 day for swearing, even though it was an accident. I was reporting when manunitedforevra was harassing me through the private messages. Once I told a mod in global, manunited said I was a dumb a** and then when I reported what he had told me through private message, which I had intended to report through a private message to kieranchocian but i forgot the /msg part because i wrote the /msg part before he started harassing me in global and canceled then started to write again after responding to him in global, so I was confused and believed it would be sent as a private message, then I got banned for 1 day by Wall-E. :oops:
aceflamingo23

Re: banned for accidentally reporting harassment in global

by SonicFF7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:57 pm

Seems legit to me, from what I've seen you've changed a bit, and I don't think you would have cursed. Not sure what other mods think, but I would unban you, but let me check the others really quick.
No other Mods are really on. I say it's good. I unbanned you.
Accepted.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Re: banned for accidentally reporting harassment in global

by kieranchocian » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm

I obviously cannot see the PMs, but what ace said happened in global chat did happen. Just saying in case someone thinks he's lying.
kieranchocian
Veteran

Return to Approved Ban Appeals