Ace's Real Ban Appeal

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Ace's Real Ban Appeal

by JUSTRON123 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:16 am

NOTICE! Irish couldn't figure out how to unban ace so he told me that it was fine if he posted it from my account.

Your in-game name: aceflamingo23
Person who banned you: null ( I would assume that is zerg's auto banner?)
Reason given for ban: X ray hacking (and other offences)
Reason(s) you should be unbanned:
I have done some serious thinking in the past week since I have been perma banned from kreatious, and especially in the past few hours.

It has finally sunk in that supermario is gone and if I was fortunate enough to be unbanned from kreatious, things would never be the same as they were when I was around that group.

Let me give a brief summary of my time and experience on kreatious:

I first joined Kreatious in June 2011 at the urging of Justron123, who had discovered the server in an UpMax video. At my first experience joining the server, I was in need of somewhere to set up base and stay while I gathered resources. Supermario was the first one who approached me with a promise of safety and a cheap apartment in Bayview. As I was still a noob at minecraft, and not familiar with all of the blocks, I incurred my first ban while destroying a mob spawner under Bayview. After this, I was determined to become a better player, but as perma bans were given out so easily in those days, I was perma banned by Putch1 for creating a temporary structure within 50 blocks of another structure, after being on Kreatious for only a month.

In December 2011, I started to remember Kreatious and my time there. I checked to see if the server even still existed, and it did. I rejoined, and once again Supermariobubba offered me a cheap place to stay in New Filkar.

A few weeks later, the town of Sunside was founded by Justron. Being one of his best friends on the server as in real life, I built my first real house in Sunside while it still had a population of three. Supermario created a base in Sunside, shortly before an absence of several months. When he came back on the server, he was determined to restart KoTOT it seemed. He created a KoTOT base in Sunside and immediately gave me much power in this group. Having such a good relationship with Supermario, and with Justron, I felt obliged to defend their actions from anyone else on Kreatious, and part of this was listening to whatever Supermario happened to be saying. I was "trolling" and was a strong Sunside patriot, but none of that was a ban-able offence. I started X-raying sometime in May. Not because I needed the dias, but simply because I wanted to troll the server. This led to my perma banning on June 17 (my time), June 18 (server time).

With that summary through, I want to clear up the reason that I was trolling kreatious in the first place.

Trolling is basically my hobby, although it is a hobby I am willing to end (at least on kreatious) if I am unbanned. Seriously, there are blogs out there with records of nearly every website I have ever trolled (Usually gaming forums, such as Sims, Civilization, and Minecraft). I was not trolling because I was looking for attention, I was also not trolling to hurt anyone's feelings. That is the last thing that I want to do. I am trolling because in some way, playing Devil's Advocate is the only way that I feel like I am doing right. I always feel the need to stand up and take sides with the guy being picked on, whether they are right or wrong, and most of the time on Kreatious, I found that the one that needed the most support to keep things fair was Supermario and his friends, including anyone in KoTOT or the town of Sunside.

Another big part of the reason that I adopt alter-personas on the internet is that I like to experience things from a different perspective (or experience things from the standpoint of a personality trait of mine that I do not allow myself to show in real life). In a way, the wannabe gangster persona that I played was a part of me that I was allowing to show simply because I did not have much attachment towards the Kreatious community, and I got shaped into that role as well, especially on TeamSpeak, where I felt the need to keep up the act due to public pressure. In a way, I felt that although I was obviously disliked, I was playing the role that I was supposed to be playing according to the public opinion of myself. I am willing to put all the personas aside if I am given a chance to be a member of the community once again.

To review, I will disable my X-ray hack, stop talking like a pothead in chat and on TeamSpeak, and best try to become a respected member of the community if I am given the chance. I also apologize to anyone who I may have offended with my act.
JUSTRON123
Resident

Re: Ace's Real Ban Appeal

by Irish_Ninja » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am

This is a thought out and well-written appeal. If Ace is legitimately interested in becoming a member of the community, and willing to stop the act, and quit hacking, I'd be willing to give him one more chance. (as much as I'd like to reiterate just how many chances he's had to do so, and to play into this would be just foolish.)

We'll see what the other mods think. If they agree, we may be able to give Ace *one* last chance to try to fix things. However, I'd also like to make a point that even some small rulebreaking may lead to him being permanently banned again, with no chance of being given another chance (No matter how good of an appeal). He'd be walking on very thin ice if he were allowed back; but if he's okay with that responsibility, We may be able to give him that chance.

Again, we'll see what all the mods think on the matter.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by malandrix_bunny » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:11 am

Mods please correct me if this is not related, but about a couple hours ago ace went on with his holmes speech and started to convince how all of sunside is going to be admins and how he will not stop working his "private operations" in arcation for kreatious. He then went on with some racist slang about cities.
malandrix_bunny
Resident

by iExspee » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 am

Justron, please note that ace will never be unbanned, it's a pleasure for him to no longer be on the server. Also this ban appeal has already been done, so don't double post.
Last edited by iExspee on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by Zeenoo » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 pm

No.

He stays banned.
Zeenoo

by SonicFF7 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:35 pm

He's just trying to get unbanned to troll again, obviously. I don't care how well written it is, I'm saying no.

Denied. At least, in my opinion.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by cruiserman » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:14 am

I say no as well he's had more then more then enough chances here.
I like tacos. Why you no like tacos?
http://imgur.com/ayVDmPq<< zerg
cruiserman
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:00 am

I guess it's a no, Ace. I'm glad that you gave a legitimate (Or at least really convincing) apology, but if the majority says no, I can't really go against that. Maybe some day, down the line, we may have a 'forgive and forget' point of view to this, but for now I have to say it's denied.

Have a good time out there, and do try to stay out of trouble. :)
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by zerg960 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:44 am

I'm gonna give him a second chance... but if he doesn't change at all, go ahead and perm-ban him again (It won't stop you, honest.)

Movin' to approved (but with severe reservations. I _really_ don't like gangsta trolls...)

Don't. Say. Holmes.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Return to Approved Ban Appeals