Ban Apeal

Approved Ban Appeals will be moved to this section

Moderator: Moderator

Ban Apeal

by seriousdolphin23 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:44 am

Your in-game name:xCgKing23
Person who banned you:maxmmm1501
Reason given for ban: continuously being inappropriate, asked for a ban, other offences...
Reason(s) you should be unbanned: First of all I asked to be banned like a month ago because I thought I deserved I one , like I said a month ago. You can not ban some one for something they have already been banned for. That's like sending someone to jail who has already been to jail for their punishment but because it happened why not just place them in jail again for no reason at all as it has already been dealt with. I have not really been inappropriate for a while now resolving around sexual context. Yes for the last like 2 months I have been extremely suicidal and because of that and other issues I get heated pretty fast so when I do I come onto the server to lash out on others and to speak latterly what is going through my head at that moment I was punished for those actions and I understood afterwards why I was banned and I knew I deserved but yes I did come on and do the exact same thing and only now do I really see what a total [Removed by Moderator] I was.
Also I didn't have enough bans with in a certain time period or correctly given ban lengths with in the last while therefor I do not think a perm ban was the proper punishment to give. I ask for one ore chance
Last edited by maxmmm1501 on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Foul Language
seriousdolphin23
Resident

Re: Ban Apeal

by maxmmm1501 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:45 pm

Ill say no, but others staff can comment if they want.

I banned you after you came on and swore, then left yet again. So yes, you were still breaking the rules.
You even broke the rules in your ban appeal, showing me you have no intent to follow them again.
As for the not enough bans to warrant a perma, its quite hard to tell because the ban plugin is terrible. It wouldn't let me ban for double the length over half the time, so I had to stack bans instead.

Think before you ask for something.
maxmmm1501

by seriousdolphin23 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:18 am

I swore in question chat (that I should have been taken out of)
I swore in that chat as I couldn't get out of it.
Also sorry for the swearing I wont do it again.
seriousdolphin23
Resident

by maxmmm1501 » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:53 pm

After reading your PM and thinking some, you've been unbanned.
Be careful though, I'm not going to ban you via the normal ban policy (double previous starting at 30) this time if you do act up.
maxmmm1501

Return to Approved Ban Appeals