[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Suggestions? 7/4/13

Death counter on TAB key
17%
A new rank
60%
More voter commands
23%

Total votes : 30

Suggestions?

by iExspee » Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 am

Updated 7/4/13.

Hey everyone. I know that a lot of you would like some of your suggestions to be added. In the last couple of Minecraft updates there have been a lot of changes with the game. Please put your suggestions on what you want to be added, and maybe someone will read it and think twice about possibly adding it to Kreatious.

Please note, Kreatious doesn't accept mods. No mods will be added to the server.
Last edited by iExspee on Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

Re: Suggestions for stuff in Kreatious?

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:18 am

* Cmod rank - yes.
New players, and even some moderately experienced players may not know what the lighter colored Vtn&VDonor names mean. A simple change to [[Cmod@Username]] would clear things up a bit.

* VDonor color - Yes or no...
VDonor is an important rank. These are some of our best players on the server, and they definitely ought to be rewarded. However, there are limited colors; and some aren't great for names in the chat. I think the change from Vtn@Username to VDonor@Username is sufficient reward for veterans who donate, and does not require a color swap.
This on, I feel is a pretty low priority, but that's just my opinion.

* More voter commands - possible
Meh. It's another one that I feel is a low priority. It's be fun to have more commands, but it really isn't very necessary. Most of the time, I personally don't even use my 2 daily commands. But if there are commands that'd be easy to code in, and don't give too much advantage to people, by all means, go ahead.

* More voter brackets - I like this one.
7 days if voting gets you to fancy green brackets. That's fun. But after that, it's just like, "okay, I just need to vote to keep these, or I'm going to have to wait a week to get them back," instead of "I've got 3 months of voting tallied up now. If I miss a day, it's going to take another 3 months to get to this point!"
I think having new bracket colors for voting for longer periods of time would be great. For example, voting for 1 month straight, or voting for 3 months, etc. This would really encourage people to keep voting, because it takes so long to get those kinds of brackets. It also shows the level of dedication a player has; "That guy has 3-month brackets! He obviously cares about the server."

* Profanity highlighter - Better solution
Alright, this one is alright, but I think a better solution would to be to add an automatic word filter in global chat. This would make it apparent to some new players that profanity isn't allowed, so they don't have to learn the hard way. A wordfilter would also fix the issue of donors+ who accidentally swear in global, thinking they're still in donor chat, where it's allowed. Of course, this wouldn't make Chat mods obsolete, because there will always be the players who purposely spell profanity incorrectly to bypass the filter.

* Trade-able enchanted picks - sounds difficult
The issue I see with this one, is the massive number of combinations, levels, enchantments, and materials of tools. It sounds very hard to be able to add all that information to a trade sign.
As well as that, if it were only "enchanted diamond pick," It would allow for people to falsely advertise trade signs. The player uses a sign to say the chest is trading silk touch picks, and it actually has efficiencyI picks.
^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

by kieranchocian » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:49 pm

kieranchocian
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

I like these ideas.

Pro Tip: use /option highlight to highlight curse words. Can't highlight more than one word? try /option highlight |mccoy|aquad|curseword|curseword|etc.

the | is a pipe. its under your delete key, when you hit shift and click it, it makes a pipe! in minecraft it looks kinda like a semicolon.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Irish_Ninja » Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:03 pm

^Click the images to apply!
Irish_Ninja

Re: Suggestions?

by JUSTRON123 » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:54 pm

I will share what i think about your suggestions:

1. Cmod rank,
i think yes and that the color should be a mustard color like Wall-es name and maybe wall-e could get the rank to because although he's a bot he does do the chat mod stuff.

2. Vdonor color,
Yes. i think Vdoners need a different color.

3. More voter commands.
Yes. I would like to see /balloon where wool air balloons pop up in the air around you and they disappear after 5 mins.

4. More voter brackets,
Yes. I would like to see orange brackets.

5. Highlight swear words
I think there should be a command for you to be able to see the swear word.

6. Trade-able enchanted picks and such
I think that might be hard but maybe.

I like all these suggestions over all
JUSTRON123
Resident

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:43 am

1. Cmod rank,
Oh yes! they need to be more distinguished from other vtns, Vdonors or Hdonors

2. Vdonor color,
mmm hmmm. Vdoners need a different color all to themselves...

3. More voter commands.
Yes, these are simple and easy to make

4. More voter brackets,
Yes!!! Red Brakets ALL THE WAY!!!!

5. My own idea,
I think that a nice bonus would be to be able to change the color of your rank slightly, enough that it's different, but similar enough that you can tell the player's rank... (i would want my name the DARK red.... like on logpick. but I don't want to look like an admin...)
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

by gotmilkguy84 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 am

t
Last edited by gotmilkguy84 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by Npatterson10 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:27 am

great ideas aquad but highlighting profanity is a fail i mean what if a 7 year old sees that and it will be hard not to see with it in a vibrant color
proud brony and creator of the mach10 fan fic which can be found here http://nathanielpatterson.imgur.com/ sorry for bad spelling and bad grammar
Npatterson10

by jack_addy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:02 am

jack_addy

Next

Return to Archives