More mobs!

List of changes done to the server

More mobs!

by zerg960 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:59 am

Every week I will kill 33% of all the mobs on the entire map. This will allow active players to find free roaming cows and pigs, and slowly erode inactive player's mob farms over the course of 2-3 months.

/recover now works on the new continent.
/waypoint no longer requires you to have /wp spawn; Anyone may now /waypoint anywhere.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Re: More mobs!

by kieranchocian » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:20 pm

How do you decide which mobs to kill? As in, how can I be sure that a good amount of my animals don't fall within the 33%?
kieranchocian
Veteran

by zerg960 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Every 3rd mob in a chunk is killed.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by Nahuda » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:19 am

Does that mean every third mob of each type of mob? Or just all mobs? Like say if I had 3 chickens, 3 cows, and 3 sheep, would there be the chance that all of my cows could be removed, or would one of each be removed? But yeah this is a great update.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by kieranchocian » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:18 pm

I'd like to extend with the general question of 'Will you leave 2 of each animal?'. Good work, though
kieranchocian
Veteran

Return to Changelog