Fixing things weekendddd

List of changes done to the server

Fixing things weekendddd

by zerg960 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:51 am

- Mods can now do /skin to remove someone's skin
- Skins are fixed
- Web chat is fixed and not-as-laggy
- Web trade is fixed
- Radar is up
- New vote command: /swapskin ;)
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
User avatar
zerg960
Veteran
 
Posts:
Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:27 am

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by masy1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 am

Yesssssssss
Yessssssssssssss
Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss
Image
masy1
Veteran Donor
 
Posts:
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:46 pm

yaaaaaaay
<3
User avatar
maxmmm1501
Moderator
 
Posts:
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 8:11 pm
Location: Nebraska

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by Epicface_2 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:35 pm

zerg, some new wps need to be added to the map like Epika and Corona and possibly more I'm missing

EDIT: And Eragon
Image
Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Epicface_2
Resident
 
Posts:
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 6:20 pm
Location: Philly, Without any CheeseSteak

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by V3N0M_123 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:40 am

Sorry to revive this topic, but waypoints will only be added once zerg (and possibly icefang, not sure if him being part of the process is true or not) has decided the town is aesthetically pleasing and is big enough with a good amount of active residents in the town to get a waypoint, but simply asking for new waypoints to be added, including your own will most likely lower the chances of your town and the others from getting a waypoint.
Image
Image
User avatar
V3N0M_123
Resident
 
Posts:
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Receiving UK jokes from SDOR and Icefang

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by masy1 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:49 am

V3N0M_123 wrote:Sorry to revive this topic, but waypoints will only be added once zerg (and possibly icefang, not sure if him being part of the process is true or not) has decided the town is aesthetically pleasing and is big enough with a good amount of active residents in the town to get a waypoint, but simply asking for new waypoints to be added, including your own will most likely lower the chances of your town and the others from getting a waypoint.

v3n0m he said map :<
Image
masy1
Veteran Donor
 
Posts:
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by V3N0M_123 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:54 am

Epicface_2 wrote:zerg, some new wps need to be added to the map like Epika and Corona and possibly more I'm missing

EDIT: And Eragon



New WPS added to the MAP

And im pretty sure Epika doesn't have a wp yet so
Image
Image
User avatar
V3N0M_123
Resident
 
Posts:
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Receiving UK jokes from SDOR and Icefang

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by masy1 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:07 pm

V3N0M_123 wrote:
Epicface_2 wrote:zerg, some new wps need to be added to the map like Epika and Corona and possibly more I'm missing

EDIT: And Eragon



New WPS added to the MAP

And im pretty sure Epika doesn't have a wp yet so

It does
._.
Image
masy1
Veteran Donor
 
Posts:
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:45 pm
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by V3N0M_123 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:05 pm

I said nothing.
ABORT
ABORT






But still, what I said is true.
Image
Image
User avatar
V3N0M_123
Resident
 
Posts:
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:11 am
Location: Receiving UK jokes from SDOR and Icefang

Re: Fixing things weekendddd

by comedian14 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:19 am

I'm a butterfly drifting in the wind.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
comedian14
Donor
 
Posts:
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:16 pm
Location: East Coast


Return to Changelog

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest