I got work, so...

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

I got work, so...

by Microbot024 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:07 pm

Hey guys. I've been meaning to write an apology to my buddies at the base for awhile for not being online, but I've been rather busy with work and family visits on the weekend. Suffice it to say, should I ever have time to get on during the week it'll be between the times of 5pm and 10pm Central Time.

-Microbot024

I SHOULD be free on weekends, but...

**THE INFORMATION BELOW IS IMPORTANT FOR EVERYONE WHO IS BUILDING WITH ME AT 7200, -2700, THE PLANNED "MAIN BASE" FOR THE [SEVEN] CLAN. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.**

P.S. For the team I'm working with, especially SBOT_Builder, 1000_Ping, TheDegreifer, and AsianAvenger: A lotta you have been asking for houses. While I'm not exactly the leader, I DID tell many of you not to. Let's just say I'm caving because it seriously seems like the better choice. Try to keep a large space between each other's houses though (I mean, we have four really long walls to build around, c'mon) because we are still going to surround our houses with villager houses that you design. Basically, everyone will have their own mini-town around their house, and you can design the houses around your own house any way you wish. Please keep in mind the space constraints. Any questions, if I'm not clear or something, use /mail. Thanks!

P.P.S. I'm going to start land clearance inside the base so we finally have a safe area. We can work on what actually goes inside all of them later. I'm also gonna be chopping down a heck of a lotta trees, so if anyone would like to help me with that too when I'm not online... Also before I forget, I may not be on top of /allow permissions like, at all, so if you all wouldn't mind doing /allow for the main builders, it would make my job a lot easier.

P.P.P.S (I'm counting main builders as SBOT_Builder, 1000_Ping, TheDeGreifer, AsianAvenger, and myself. If for some reason I missed someone or you think someone should be added to that list, shoot me a message through /mail.)
Microbot024

Return to Goodbyes & Inactivity Notices