[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - bye

bye

Leaving Kreatious temporarily? Going on holiday for a week? Tell everyone here, so we know what you're up to!

bye

by alan_x_zhu » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:23 pm

i will still be playing just that i wont talk to anyone
i done wrong again and used etan account to get on
i made ace go away and jack addy go away and wolfgirl go away
i made neko mad and arjan mad and owca mean and shadow hate me more
i made zerg mad because i confuse him
i made etan mad cuz i ruined his trust and position on the server
i made killer hate me because i /ignored him for fun
i made comedian14 hate me for idk
i made aquad hate me cuz i made addy go
i made a bunch of other mistakes and griefs and trolls and i admit to be a big jerk and (beep)

thats why if u see me on later ive shamed myself to nothing and i wont talk to none of u or do anything to u just cuz everyone is against me
i know i heard on ts that everyone wants me to go but theres no place like kreatious
so im figuratively leaving the server and ill just play quiet and dont grief and dont troll so neko and arjan will be happy
but u guys prob dont want me here so ill just play wit etan on our little homemade multiplayer server

so good bye all of u im not gonna troll anymore there is nothing i can do worse because everyone says im a piece of (beep) and i feel like i am to that way because if u look at it from a new players view i act like a (beep) all the time and i really feel it unlike all the other time where i lied and fooled everyone and nobody belives what i say or so now and nobody talk to me so i feel lonely and thats why i wont to talk to nobody in kreatious good bye shadow throw ur party because i deserve it and i cant take it anymore i shame myself to nothing so bye

im also gonna delete all my posts on kreatious forums cuz everyone hates me and is annoy by me and want me to go to some other server and damek told me "to go (beep) myself" so i will by delete all my posts so like i never existed im soryr kreatious for the bad words ill just act like i never exist i want start out as a new player pls pls pls i dont want to make anyone unhappy
Last edited by kieranchocian on Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Please don't swear :(
alan_x_zhu

Re: bye

by jbige7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:39 pm

Thank god. Good bye!
-Jordan
jbige7

by kieranchocian » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:49 pm

If you want to stay, you can stay. All you have to do is not troll; it's that simple. After a certain period of time, people will forgive and forget. :)
kieranchocian
Veteran

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:30 am

Good riddance. Peace and Quiet.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by zuko135 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:15 pm

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident