I am Sorry.

I am Sorry.

by FSXlover » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:01 pm

To the members of Kreatious.

I was a moderator on our beloved Kreatious for a few months. During those times I had lots of good memories. I also had some bad ones during the last few weeks. But the Kreatious experience has been a good one over all.

I am writing this to tell you that I am sorry. I am a great follower; I do what I am told. When I am told many things at once I can get confused. My behavior the past weeks was inexcusable. I am very sorry for that.

When you are in a moderating position stressful and difficult decisions are funneled your way. I could handle most of them. But the last one(s) I just didn’t know what to do as you might have seen. One day I was a moderator the next I wasn’t then the next I was. I have been trying to stick with both sides but it just wasn’t possible for me. I see now that I am not fit to be a moderator.

I don’t hate anyone here. My mind was just filled with absolute anger for some reason.

What I really want is to be able to play minecraft again. I know that is asking a lot even though I am not banned. But I think asking the community before playing again is something that should be done. If many of you are angry at me I will understand. Please if you can spare the time reply to this post.

Anger is a weird thing. I see now that I would rather go out trying to play Minecraft with the Kreatious community rather than being angry. So If I am allowed to play here again, I thank you. If not, I can see why and also thank you for taking the time to reply. I honestly hope you see you in game.

To individuals:

@Zerg

I know what I did in the final days of the “official” Kreatious was not right. I was on the border of what to do. People kept feeding me information and I was unsure what to do. After the dust settled I realize what I did wrong. I treated Kreatious as a company/business instead of a game. I ask for your forgiveness.

@Mattchuu and Bondsmatthew

Why did I ban you? Because I was angry. Do I know why I was angry? No. That cannot be answered. Was it right? Heck no. The only thing I can really say is that I am sorry. I also ask for you forgiveness which is really the only thing I can do.

@The Moderating team

I am sorry for being hostile. Like I have said many times in my post I was just angry. Please excuse me.

If I missed someone that would like an explanation for something I did wrong to them please feel free to send me a message or post for all to see.

Thanks again for reading.
FSXlover
Veteran

Re: I am Sorry.

by mattchuu » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:06 pm

I thank you for being man enough to apologize and realizing what you did. However at this point i neither forgive you or trust you.

I've done stupid stuff out of anger, so i can feel for you in that sense. I was given a chance to continue and for that i say you should as well. Come back and play with us, earn your rank again.
mattchuu
Veteran

by HovR » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Yay! It's great that you posted this, and I know that I, for one, will accept you here.

I want all of my old friends to be able to play in one place, and this is a step in the right direction!
HovR
Veteran

by Shadowofrsr » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:09 pm

You can come back to the community anytime we are a community nobody is forbidden from playing here but many of us will not trust you and if you want that trust back you must earn it back from each player one by one or at least thats how I feel about it.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by kenny0011 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:27 pm

I think we all said and did stuff during those final days that we regret...
kenny0011
Donor

by McCoy1996 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I am also sorry for when I came on to the forums and did those things, FSX. I don't know what I was thinking.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

I welcome you with open arms FSX. Im not completely sure what you have done, but if you are mature enough to not only name your faults, but apologize them as well, then you definitely should be apart of this community. :D
bossman1113
Veteran

by SirDukem » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:29 pm

FSX! I'd love to see you play, even though I've been busy lately myself :) We became friends this past summer on the chat box, and I hate to see friends go.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=43

After all that being said -- Welcome back FSX, you should know you're always welcome!
SirDukem
Veteran

by zerg960 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 pm

*hug*!

Come back :D
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:49 pm

Well, on one hand I want to accept you back.. What can I say, I'm a forgiving person. Yet on the other hand, I want to.. ignore? Yeah, that's the right word. I'm not sure which to choose right now, but I can say this. I do forgive you, and you aren't one of the people whom I still have a problem with. That is.. A debt for a few others. As I'm sure almost everyone on the server would agree.

Yeah, I too have done things that.. Were.. Ugggh, how to say this. Not right. Yet, people accepted me back for my mistakes, and it was all forgotten within a week. We are still a community. Like Udo said when I moved staff topics around, 'respect was lost,' but we still remained friends. Or at least he puts up a damn good front. I might not respect you as much, but that will be earned back day by day. Don't worry about it, it'll eventually go away; like you said, the dust will settle. How does that saying go? "It's always darkest before the dawn." something along those lines. :3

Oh, you must also sit down and watch an episode of anime with me! >:D
:p
bondsmatthew
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives