[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Why I think all this happened.

Why I think all this happened.

Re: Why I think all this happened.

by Dakotah » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:12 am

Bossman i see what your saying but honestly on that forum the only people i have seen talking down on us is forum higher ups such as Dude,krisst,gogy, ect the people that weren't vtn+ are just confused for the most part. so we can't hate all of them.
Dakotah
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:39 pm

The only people who browse those forums are forum admins, plus like 5 other people lol. Its pretty funny that the kreatious facebook page was promoting the kreative server a few weeks ago :D
McCoy1996
Veteran

by mattchuu » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:33 pm

I say don't hate everyone.

People can have their differences, that's what my country was founded on wasn't it?(US)

The only time i find it okay to be mad at anyone is when they wish harm, such as when we were called a "scam".
mattchuu
Veteran

by SirDukem » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:43 pm

I think the US was founded to get away from the oppression of the king of England :D

But I've drifted further away from the other forum, because they had to take down a post that pointed people to this server. However, they have no problem advertising other minecraft servers. They moved it into staff to discuss if it should be allowed. I said nothing bad about anybody, just wanted everybody to be aware of where their friends may have went to. I think I'll make one final post there, and remove it from my bookmarks.

Their hatred towards myself, Zerg, bonds, etc. is just absurd. I don't understand what their 'real' problem is, but I'm over it. I won't try to dissuade anybody from visiting their forums, but be careful of the bigotry, and make sure you think for yourself. Don't be brainwashed by anybody -- just be you.
SirDukem
Veteran

by mattchuu » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:49 pm

mattchuu
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:13 pm

The U.S isnt a democracy, just saying.

And Dukem, you hit it on the nose.
bossman1113
Veteran

by Unboxermail » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:33 pm

Unboxermail
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:38 pm

I respect the fact that there is recognition, but the "not official" part wasnt really needed. We are an official Kreatious group, just not the same community as the other Kreatious community.
bossman1113
Veteran

by Unboxermail » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:51 pm

Unboxermail
Veteran

by SirDukem » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Well UB, I'm glad that you guys did post a link. I think having the server gone all of a sudden, confused people, and it's important to direct people to their friends. I do think it was a bit ridiculous that it wasn't done immediately, but it's not worth discussing since we can't change the past.

I only mention the hatred towards myself and other former staff, because I feel hostility when I communicate at k.com. Ideally we'd all be able to co-exist, but opinions formed have divided staff members, which is truely sad :(

Obviously I'd love to see you on the server, and everybody else -- and maybe after some time that will happen. The rift / division between the server in the later days of k.com forced m to turn in my resignation, which was never recognized >.< And that was because problems were out of my hands, but for some reason people were still looking towards me to help solve them. I guess I was also angry about all of this, and was mostly angry that kreatious wasn't recognized as a server, even though it's the same community, the community of kreatious. Let's all just have fun, and play games. Games aren't meant to be stressful -- unless you're competing professionally ;)
SirDukem
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives