[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Why I think all this happened.

Why I think all this happened.

Why I think all this happened.

by SirDukem » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:23 pm

I think all this happened because of elitist, self-centered thinking.

You know that feeling you get when you just don't like the mood, or situation around you? I went to the original kreatious website, and just talking for a few minutes to some old friends, I came to this conclusion: ranks go to people's head, just like any position of power. With great power, comes great responsibility. And I know cliche's sound lame, but they are cliche's for a reason: they are the things that have stuck to the wall throughout the years.

The old site, has become an elitist, egotistical breeding fest. They have classified this server as "the other one", because we are not good enough to be acknowledged :) I also saw in the chat box "I have demoted HovR because I don't know if he is with us, or them." How ridiculous is that? Can a person not enjoy multiple communities?

I welcome anybody, new, old, from any server, any game, any community, to join in ours. Unless they are coming to specifically try and cause havoc, additions can only bring more opportunity. If you are from the original Kreatious, VC, smashcraft, or even another game new to MC -- please come in and try us out! If you like us, you can join us in our en-devour to have fun! That's the mission, is to relax while playing a game.

So I guess where I'm going with this, is if I ever treat you like less of a person because I'm a moderator, slap me and tell me to stfu. I know there are times when I have to step up and make sure the server runs smoothly, but it's not my goal to think I'm better than anyone else. I am a moderator by chance, and my main goal is to make sure people's buildings stay safe, while they have fun. With that being said, I also want to have fun. I do have fun chatting w/ everybody, and that's what I mainly enjoy :).

Also, about the HovR incident, as long as he is helpful here, I could care less what else he does! And that's the attitude I think will propel us to a fun, close community.

Thanks for reading!
Mr.Dukem
SirDukem
Veteran

Re: Why I think all this happened.

by HovR » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:41 pm

HovR
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:55 pm

Who did you message? My account is also deactivated, :/
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:40 am

I agree with this 100%. I think their forums will fail. Almost everbody on there is a forum admin... And when you have more than 1 person with almost absolute power, things go bad. Arguements start. I really enjoy the new atmosphere of kreatious quite a bit more :D
McCoy1996
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:42 am

Well McCoy I hear you were banned from those Forums because you said "Everyone leave these forums and NEVER come back!" Seriously!? That'
s what FSX told me... and everyone agreed so, what happened in your view?
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by McCoy1996 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:01 am

I did not say that, I messaged kenny, jhall, and snake telling them about these forums and the server. A private message I must add.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by NoMa187 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 am

I have removed my post... It was a not kind post
NoMa187
Veteran

by Dakotah » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:16 am

I completely agree with hovr and dukem. I think we should stay a friendly and not refer to them with other names as they do us. If we continue to be friendly and nice maybe the rift that happened between vc and original kreatious won't happen this time. I also am still active on the other forums because 1. i have friends there and 2. The forums aren't all mc anymore. Also i must add dukem gets a 100 points for the spider man quote :P.
Dakotah
Resident

by Snakejay » Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:43 am

XD dakotah, really spiderman quote? :3 And yeah im going to be going on their forums sometimes aswell, because i made friends there and i would like to continue being friends with them, also i would like to play other games with them :D
Snakejay
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:35 am

bossman1113
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives