[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Why I think all this happened.

Why I think all this happened.

Re: Why I think all this happened.

by McCoy1996 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:03 pm

I apologize for those things... The only reason I posted them here was because it seemed like the .com forums was demoting us. Now that it is nuetral, hopefully we can be cool beans :D
McCoy1996
Veteran

by YoukilisTHSGEMB » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:22 am

I am getting sick and tired of all this talk. Who remembers what it was like on Vanillacraft back in January? The same damn things are happening. There is too much of "he said this" and "she said that" and I am just getting sick of it. People are blowing this way out of proportion. Things happened, yes. Lets all move on.

Bossman posted something that Dudekazoo said. He was telling that stuff to me. He also told me it was against his morals to come play on this server, that means something happened. I dont know what is true. I have been in contact with krisst and gotten his point of view with what happened, and I have seen what other people have said. Now look at yourselves people. If I change some of these names to Void420 and Qustom, would it make it any different. It's the same thing happening all over again.

Somebody posted why people of kreatious.com started calling this server the other kreatious. Why? CAUSE IT IS. It is a second server, called the exact same thing, but just slightly different. Again where have I heard this? Back in March when we started calling Vanillacraft that server.

How do I think people should react? I think they should be apart of both of them. kreatious.com is just a forum for people who like video games in general. That's why the slogan is "We like games. Do you?" kreatious.net is for a minecraft server. There two different places offering two different things. It seams we all like video games enough that we managed to find an indie game called minecraft. We also all like minecraft, or we wouldn't be in this situation. So can we all just come to an agreement to just be friends.

I will invite everybody who reads this to be apart of both. kreatious.com is a fun place for people to just talk about video games, just as kreatious.net is a great minecraft server. So come on over and see what everything is about.
Last edited by YoukilisTHSGEMB on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YoukilisTHSGEMB
Resident

by zerg960 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:53 am

Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by Unboxermail » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:52 am

Unboxermail
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:01 am

^^I can't. Someone deactivated my account. Don't know why, though.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Unboxermail » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:10 am

Man, you people are too afraid of asking haha ;) Well.. I know why it was deactivated.. But.. If you really do want to hang out on our forums, I could activate it again.. And I would like to add it was activated yesterday.. Mm.. When did you try to log back on.. Cause the forums are down at the moment.

Oh and Zerg.. I just noticed.. The link to your site has been replaced by a ip for your server ;)
Unboxermail
Veteran

by Snakejay » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:50 am

lol wut, unboxer has 0 posts XD anywaaays everyone be happy pappys? :D
Snakejay
Veteran

by bossman1113 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:28 pm

bossman1113
Veteran

by mattchuu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 pm

I think at this point at that's gonna happen is more arguing. No point in continuing to peel that scab yea?

I vote to just lock this topic and get back to Minecraft/etc games!
mattchuu
Veteran

by HovR » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:47 pm

We should all be able to put this into our past now. Yes, we split from another community. So what? As mattchuu said, let's just play games, and get along peacefully! There's no point in bringing up a bad past over and over again.

*Locked*
HovR
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives