Re: Dwarven City [Sign-Ups] [Project-Info]

by zuko135 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm

the owners are now in-active and the city is gone
ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

Re: Dwarven City [Sign-Ups] [Project-Info]

by Neko92 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:53 pm

If you take a stroll on over to Dwarven. You'll see the history of ownership (unless they changed it). Furthermore this topic is meaningless seeing as Bo sadly doesn't play here anymore.

For those who don't know... Sometime Around beginning of October Purebothebuilder and SierraLeone (as i was told) Started Designing Dwarven on Zerg's Creative server. At the Same time, Thezaqwszx, Irish_Ninja, Me and others were working on a Soul Clan Base. Upon getting the Survival map we have now. Irish went and built his amazing city of Stormhaven While Me, Zaq, Aquad, Bo and others made a Small village along the Green road. Purebo and Sierra with help Started Dwarven in the Middle of no where. So Dwarven was born.

It grew and grew, Irish, zaq, carlthompson, coolcube, aquad, Irish, my brothers, follet, H1wilson, Purematt and many others Led by Purebo and Sierra, excavated and dug Dwarven. Over time It came down to Me, Coolcube, Aquad and Thezaq. Purebo grew inactive and told me I could have Soul Clan and Dwarven city. Having previously owned a city on the 1.7 world. I chose to have Coolcube Co-own the city with me. His friends and remaining active members of Dwarven slowly left. And Dwarven was dead. It was a choice to keep it open for the three of us(Carlthompson, Coolcube and Me) or close Dwarven and eventually re-sell it. Despite Carl's protest against the idea, We closed the city. Dwarven was dead.

Took awhile before we could successfully re-sell to someone we knew and trusted. Along came Tweekmore and Arjan who agreed to buy it. To my understanding they were going to revive the dead city into a brighter atmosphere and bring life back to it. Not sure what has become of it since then. But those who do wish to visit what's left Can do so by using the back entrance to the city, I left it open to acess the sort of "sister-city" called Elven (Dwarves in Dwarven, Elves in Elven. Get it? Lol) Owned by H1wilson.

As far as relevance to this topic, there is none, Bo has left and so has his ideas and project plans. The new owners are Welcome to Start a New thread if they so choose to. But for now, I will Lock and Archive this.
Neko92
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives