I feel like we should have a auction for old wps!

I feel like we should have a auction for old wps!

by Yagermistr » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:55 am

So there's many old wps on the server that are inactive or have nothing on them and no one to add onto them. When you get a wp it's suppose to be a nice area that's big and sadly a few places are just kinda dead and have nothing going on.

My idea? Well rather the community ( active players ideally CTZN+Donor+Vtn+Mods ) could put together a wp of inactive wps just all inactive ones. then auction it off for dia with things like beacons and dia then whoever owns the wp would get the items so if for example NorthPole was sold for a stack and a half of dia then the owner would get that if they return to the server with a /mail when they join informing them.

now ofc this could be abused in the sense that the wp could be torn down and destroyed so that's why i was thinking only players who are trusted like rsd+ can buy a wp stuff like that or a perma ban if you destroy the wp without consent something like that at least.

Kinda tired of using wps to get to places and nothing be added or re designed or the players who own it not be active when others are wanting to get wps. just a thought and would like some insight :D
Yagermistr
Resident

Return to Archives