Pejminer scamming

Pejminer scamming

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:48 am

Seeing as no mods are/were available to help with Pej's immaturity, I have decided to make a post for a mod to see at a later time.
I asked Pej if I could see his instagram account because apparently earlier he had shown it to someone else, and he did say yes, but for 64 stacks of iron blocks. Knowing I didnt have this much, I made a counter-offer.
Seeing that pejminer agreed, we met at /oc so I could give him the items and he could send me a link to the instagram accounts, but instead of that he decided to just run away with my stuff, who would've guessed!
All I ask is that pejminer receives the punishment he deserves. <3
Side note: The "revenge" he claims is for something 007coolcube did and got banned for quite a long time, not something I did. Pejminer has chosen to believe that 007coolcube and I are the same person.
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

Re: Pejminer scamming

by YoshiUchiha » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:54 am

At least his town is nice
YoshiUchiha
Donor

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:12 am

How does that relate to this at all..?
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

by Neko92 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:22 am

My assumption (with minimal context) is Yoshi is talking about Pej's town? Pej being the player in question here, it's relevant.

Topic at hand, you chose to bring a external site into a trade. As the staff, server and minecraft in general is not affiliated with instagram in anyway. There's virtually no way to enforce a no scamming rule here because an in-game trade was not used.

In short: Buyer Beware.

To be fair where he said "I'll give you a name"... Then gave "Instagram" as the name... He' isn't wrong since it's a name of a site. That does appear to be what you agreed to. Never specified a account/user name. or the site name. ;P
Neko92
Veteran

by pejminer » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:19 pm

lol I just saw this if you're still sore about it my instas at seanp.an
[/url]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c3/6b/8a/c36b8a4dea0ded22cab74b9eb3e84e33.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/23 ... 6c3c08.jpg
pejminer
Resident

by Neko92 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:10 pm

You're about 3 years late on replying Pej. He was also banned long ago in-game and forums. So ya know... Locked N' Archived.
Neko92
Veteran

Return to Archives