It's about time I've said this....

It's about time I've said this....

by pyrusbrawler30 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Well, christmas break is over and so I'm thinking normally again. When i wrote my last post, i was way to ambitious, and my internal schedule was off with it. I feel It's time for me to Bid my adieu. But first a bit of my history.

I arrived here two years ago, newbie to Minecraft and all, learning the ropes of this whole multiplayer thing. Danecookmaxhawk ( a friend of mine in reality) stuck with me for the ride. In the 1.7 map we lived in one little old house with some friends we met on the old MC classic servers, when they were still were running that is... WE had some fun with them for a while, but Dane and I decided to head out on our own. we traveled to the very edge of one of the Regen Zones, practically over Aqua City. (which we realized was there sometime after we were settled)

So Dane and I were there for ages, turning this cruddy old shack into what we though, at the time, was this awesome house. We had fun for quite a while there. Not too long after, 1.8 was released, and the Temp Map with it. So, Dane and i stuck together still, and here we met Malandrix_bunny. we decided to base together in a little valley in some mountains. We each had our separate homes, nothing too much to behold. I had a house in the side of the hill, Malan built a hole in the wall for his stuff, and then stuck underground with the rest. Dane had his own little complex outside, and had a fair sugar cane farm with it.

After spending time in survival, and Now reaching Rsd, i got wind of the Creative Server. I was curious, so i hopped over there and found some pretty impressive stuff. ranging from pixel art, to some cool builds. I plopped down in one spot, and made a fair sized airship, with two wingmen. I thought it was the greatest thing ever, now... not so much... :lol: shortly after making that, Zerg added the sky dimension, and with it I made a Massive roller coaster, ranging through 3 whole islands, and everything in-between. It took about 5 minutes to ride, and was pretty cool. I'm still proud of it.

Back over in survival, we had 1.0 released. Malan, Dane, and myself set out to found a new city, which later became Saevios. go drop by there if you wish! Yes, it has a waypoint. Lots of stuff went on there, and for a good 3/4-1 year we stuck there building lots and lots of stuff. I'd even been granted Vtn at this point! Eventually, i went and moved out, to a remote spot on the map, and built a new mansion. I still like it to be honest. This is where Flame City eventually was started, even though it didn't go too far. I'd stuck around still, and me the_bomb, who i participated in the hometree contest with. WE managed to snag 2nd place, and about 2-3 weeks after, Zerg bumped me up to a CMod. (which im still surprised about tbh...)

Skip forward another while, and we get news of a New Continent! This time i was pumped. I was playing a lot of Yogbox beforehand, and I was loving Tale of Kingdoms. (great mod, google it.) So in spirit of it, i had decided to build a castle, and a small kingdom around it. My building was getting much better by now, and i had designed a castle with nice basement to match. This went through, and worked out much better than Flame City. this became known as the Kingdom of Firestone. So here i resided for a good year, but By this point i was starting to get... well... bored. I had begun to run out of Ideas, and was starting to loose motivation...

Pandora was released and i had big plans. I mean BIG plans. but with my Winter-break high over, my realistic self kicked in, and told me its time to lay my hand down. I've had a good run, met plenty of friends, and had a great time! Some people in particular, i have to thank. If i dont mention you here, i apologize, but just know its directed to you too.

Dane- For starting the snowball. he got me moving here and without ya, i wouldn't have gotten to be here.
Malan - You were one of the first guys i met here besides dane. Saevios was a blast, and hope you have the
same thoughts i do.
Kyro - you were a great pal. was great fun getting to meet you!
ChubbyPikachu - I've still got that library reserved for you...! :)
Beaver - another great friend to build Saevios with. wish you stayed longer bro.
Zuko - You know well enough why you're on this list.
the_bomb - building Hometree was a blast! hope you thought the same.
Damek - I wont lie, you were a great friend. just hope you can reverse your course and we can chat
again soon.
Icefang - although we met later on, you've been a great mod, and one of the fastest rank ascenders i've
ever seen.
Sdor - Were to start with you.. :3
Nezark - THanks for all of the laughs. much fun to blame you indeed.
Sxk - you and zerg love going back and forth now.... lets see what your next name will be...
Zerg - Massive thanks for everything. you got this server going, maintain it, and keep getting bigger everyday! keep up the fantastic work.

I'm one of the last people left from my time of joining. It's been a fantastic 2 1/2 years guys. Thanks for it all. I'ves spent over 1000 hours laughing, and enjoying myself. you lot are probably the best community online, and i thank you all. I'll drop by to visit from time to time, but I think this is my final call.

My flames stay strong. perhaps they can stay that way,and maybe even last a while longer...
Take Care Everybody!
-Pyrus
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Re: It's about time I've said this....

by masy1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:31 pm

</3
masy1
Veteran Donor

by Nezark123 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:46 pm

I give him til the end of the month. No later.

Have fun on your extended break! Come back when you miss us too much!

... :(
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by Damek928 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

Come Back Now.

I am unbanned now after 160 days and have a lot to check up on and it won't be the same without you pyrus. About the realizing your scheduling... YOU HAVE TIME FOR KREATIOUS!!! Heck I am making time for kreatious right now as I sit in school about to take a final... I know you can find some time in there too. When I check back on this post it better be in introductions not goodbyes... It's been a fun time with you and I know it's not about to end.

PS add meh on Skype ya nub
PPS I mean it.
PPPS is there such thing as a post post sentence?
Damek928
Resident

by Icefang113 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:25 pm

Nice knowing you man, it was fun running the Elemental clans together. I hope you're happy with what you do in the future. Also if you don't come back and visit Nezark will cry, so don't be afraid to visit. One last thing, I demand your skype, I'm sure you can guess my username.

"Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible." -Frank Zappa
Icefang113

by Nezark123 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:46 pm

^^its Loserosaurus289
Image ImageImage
Nezark123

by NoMa187 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:06 am

Hate to see you leave Pyrus.
Has been great playing with you.
Buh-Bye :cry:
NoMa187
Veteran

by ChubbyPikachu25 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:58 am

Goodbye Pyrus! You were a great friend of mine! I will miss you! May life take care of you.
ChubbyPikachu25
Resident

by Ostricho » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:11 pm

I'm sorry to see you leave, Pyrus. You were always a good, kind mod... you even gave me a tour of your vault even when I did not deserve it under the circumstances.
Go and godspeed and have a good life and all of that.
I'll miss you.
Ostriches, not ostriges. Get it right, folks.
Join Mist Clan today!!!
Ostricho
Veteran

by malandrix_bunny » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:03 pm

Nuuuuu
You cant leave, you can never leave.

There was once a guy named pyrus
He had his mind set like papyrus
He wanted to leave the server
It made his heart feel murdered.
Roses are red, pyrus is red,