Helpful Players

Helpful Players

by SASpursFan » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:11 am

Hi Kreatious!

This page is specificly for comments about thoughtful members of our community, who have been generous, in-game, and who have helped you in building, giving you directions, or just generally helpful in any way, so that they get the gratitude they deserve. Hopefully someone important on the server e.g. zerg, could see your comment and maybe even promote the helpful player! But please remember, this page is only for positive comments. I'll start it off then!

My Name: SASpursFan
Helpful Player: SonicFF7
Reason: Persuaded me into donating $10 to Kreatious.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you comment!
SASpursFan
Donor

Re: Helpful Players

by bossman1113 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:52 am

I like this idea, but at the same time, there are some ... easily influenced players. Those who think that they will receive a prize for posting about a player (i.e. someone bribing another player)
bossman1113
Veteran

Re: Helpful Players

by SonicFF7 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Bossman said it on the bullet. Some players are like that, and think if they do one little thing they get some sort of present...
They think if one person says their so hot, their the bomb, which is not really true, because it's only one person's opinion... I guess Bossman said it all. ;)
Isn't this sort of the same post PureBo made in serious discussion? :o
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

Return to Archives