[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Current Veterans

Current Veterans

Like the idea?

Yes
41%
No
34%
NO!!!!!
25%

Total votes : 32

Re: Current Veterans

by Shadowofrsr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:24 am

Mmmm I would simply tell them that the community decided to start the Vtns over due to them not believing some people deserved it or just feeling because the settings changed that it should change.

I feel that it should change because the requirements are changing and I have heard from several residents that they don't think some people deserve to be a veteran.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by Snakejay » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:50 am

Well, i dont like the idea, but if you think vtns are becoming lazy, dont deserve it etc. Maybe you should have a server wide survey, asking rsds which vtn should be demoted, and they actually have to give a reason. I think that is a fair way to do it.
Snakejay
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:52 am

Bad idea, we worked hard to get vtn, so I think we should keep it, even though the rules have been changed.

And also, the new rules are easier to get vtn now! So keep current, we earned it, and let the others work just like we did (even though its like 5 times easier now lol)
McCoy1996
Veteran

by mattchuu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:56 am

It's because Vtn was easy to get if you were close to higher up. They don't think certain Vtns earned they'res fairly, and therefore all vtn's should be penalized =/
mattchuu
Veteran

by Neko92 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:19 am

I call *malecowfecalmatter*!
[Note: *text* is my version of censorship]
You demote veterans you should demote the mods too. Make them start over also. Otherwise how is that fair?

True some vtns have lost track of they're duties. But keep in mind the things they did mainly being helpful is handled by wall-e and eve by means of recognizing words and phases. In my timezone, Italiasoccer handles much other things walle and eve miss. Some are inactive, yes. But alot of people are that way because of A) Waiting for MC Full Release. B)All the persistent drama in the near past. or 3) MC causing problems with reality. Such as minors in school, or players whose parents complain they play too much.

IRL EXAMPLE. The US Military call retired soldiers and such veterans. So if you take away thier title as a veteran. They'd be upset too. because they, like the players on kreatious EARNED THEIR RIGHT to have title of veterans.
Could you tell a soldier they can't be veterans just because they have retired? Could you.

Personal Note: I have a feeling my name may have come up on that list. If Not, disregard this paragraph. If so, I feel I deserve to explain myself. Plain to say, few people seem to trust me anymore. I helped players when I could, people would /msg me asking about things, or ask in global. Then I was demoted. Leaving out the details on that. Seems after the fact ppl stopped asking for my help. Or when I tried to help would see their question go from something like "How do I..." to "Can a mod tell me how to..." So I have my reasons to not be so helpful anymore. however intentionally when the server grows popular again. Perhaps I will continue to help more. Assuming Veteran jobs aren't all replaced by robots...

On another note. For game play reasons, I'd like to... in a way recommend that vtns (or another rank if made) be able to tp to players that need help doing certain things. I can't stress how many times I've seen in the past noobs ask "How do I grow melons?" or "How do I lock a chest/door?" (when the automated explaination isnt helpful) and eventually the noob either gets *urinated* and quits by means of swearing in caps or floods the chat and gets kicked for it. Again this is a rare occasion now. But in the future with potions and enchantments and various other things that will require hands-on-assistance that certain players are good at but others arn't. Another thing some can relate to... redstone circuits. I knew nothing of it and had to learn in past two months what I know now. Should a player ask "How do I..." wall-e cant teach them to build a piston door can he? or how to make a properly functioning piston melon farm that would make Isor sized wheat farms a thing of the past (being as though melons can grow as fast underground as wheat does above ground in light)

To avoid dragging this on any longer, and ignoring my girlfriend to type it.
I Voted NO!!!!! Though there should be a HELL *CENSOR* NO!
Neko92
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:29 am

Me agrees with neko ^_^

The only thing I see wrong with that post is all of the censoring, that may get you in to trouble...
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Neko92 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:40 am

Neko92
Veteran

by Shadowofrsr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:44 am

Veteranship in the game has a different meaning than that though Neko and I am suggesting it because honestly many people got Vtn simply because they were all friendly with Krisst, Gogyst, Dukeh and I don't think they earned it at all in my personal opinion. The reason I called for all Vtn to be demoted including those that currently hold mod status as well is because removing some isn't fair and would upset people more than knowing they are all on even footing.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by mattchuu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:56 am

If it wasn't fair to begin with why would it be unfair to remove them? If they get butthurt, oh well.
mattchuu
Veteran

by McCoy1996 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:00 am

In my defense, Krisst and I were never online at the same time hardly, gogyst didn't really like me, and ducky just didn't care. So I obviosouly got it through other means.
McCoy1996
Veteran

PreviousNext

Return to Archives