41%
No
34%
NO!!!!!
25%

Total votes : 32

Current Veterans

by Shadowofrsr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:40 am

I was talking to Bondsmatthew, Mattchuu, and Pinpoynt and we thought about the number of Vtn there are currently on the server and we had the idea of resetting all current Vtn to Rsd and having them re-earn their Veteranship. We did agree that Fluffytoast should keep his considering he just got it and he had deserved it long before this. How do you guys feel about this?

Edited:
I made this because me as well as several other people including many residents feel that there are some Veterans that got the rank and then shut down completely and don't help aren't active and things like that as well as the fact that the requirements and methods of obtaining the rank have changed.
Shadowofrsr
Resident

Re: Current Veterans

by SonicFF7 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:44 am

Hm... I actually think this is sorta a good idea? In another way I think it's bad though... Maybe instead of "NOOOOOO" There should be a maybe? XD
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by mattchuu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:47 am

I like it and I don't. Some vtns(me) have worked hard(me) to get their rank(me), and they(me) wouldn't be happy about it(me). Then again some vtns don't deserve it.

Either way, if all vtns are reset people will rage, if only some are reset, people will be butthurt. =/
mattchuu
Veteran

by PureBoTheBuilder » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:56 am

Hm, overall i think all vtns worked hard, some with 500 hours
help players, help the community grow.
Im sure players will be very angry.
Which will not help community-wise.

Although i do agree with mattchu,
I think most vtns should stay vtns
I am purely just me, but in the end we all go into the same box

Jinga Chao Chao
PureBoTheBuilder
Forum Moderator

by Vxtreme » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:57 am

I agree with this decision! For those Veterans that did not join the server for a very long time, I think they should be demoted after a period. This will help the fairness on how Veterans will affect the server. And yes I voted "Yes".
I will eat your soul! Om nom nom nom nom nom! Image
Vxtreme
Resident

by McCoy1996 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:58 am

Would be sad if I was reset :( I worked hard and consistantly to become a veteran for over 6 months (not counting my first month of getting established on the server) so yeah... I would be quite upset :(

And vxtreme, It's different from a vtn's point of view...
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Shadowofrsr » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:00 am

As a Vtn if you worked hard as one and are helpful even as a Rsd you would get your Vtn back rather quickly now wouldn't you? So what does it hurt to be demoted for a period of time?
Shadowofrsr
Resident

by zerg960 » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:05 am

What about people like UpMax, xxKuro, Elphalpo, Neko92.. do we just demote them to rsd? How do I explain to them why they were demoted?

I voted no.
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

by mattchuu » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:14 am

What's the point of this btw, you didn't really say much but reset vtn's and make them earn it. why?
mattchuu
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:23 am

There's another topic about changing Vtn requirements.. That ties in with this. I'm sure I don't have to spell it out for anyone.. Anyway, if vtns are.. I don't know what to say.. Scared? No, not realy the right word. . But you get my point..

What if we were to make another rank above Vtn, and those(in the other topic) requirements would apply to them. Maybe an Elder rank? [Eldr] ?

I don't know.. It just wouldn't be fair because the requirements are changing.. Or rather; might be changing. Meh, I'm on my phone, can't really write a lengthy post as I usually do.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

Next

Return to Archives