Soo.. I hear rumors krisst refunded money

Re: Soo.. I hear rumors krisst refunded money

by SirDukem » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

I think if krisst had any character, he'd refund a pro-rated amount.

"Character is what you do when nobody is watching." That quote has always stuck with me since my youth. And Ducky, all the cussing was very unnecessary...
SirDukem
Veteran

by bondsmatthew » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:13 pm

No, krisst didn't have to return any money, it was a donation. I was on a pvp server a while back, owner took off with 2600.. That's bad. Krisst "took off" with however much, does it make itany different? No, I don't think so. Should krisst return money? Depends. Morally, I'd hope so.. Legally, no. It was a donation. I don't have anything else to add really.. Just wanted to clear things up. In my mind, anyway.
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by tomvanberkel » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:51 pm

OK, i donated a couple of days before the crap hit the fan and the server went down.
Did he refund it or even suggested to refund for who wanted to? No.
Was it the most decent thing to do? Hell no.

However

I do not even want my money back.
It was only $10,- and I have had so much fun playing on the server before I became a donator.
For me asking for $10 back after playing on the server daily for about 4 months would make me feel like a cheap bastard. I payed for my fun and now have moved on.
I had to choose between two servers and chose the one that fancies me the most in game and friends.

I know krisst was a part of the problem but he is not the only one to blame. Many have been acting childish from what i hear. I was never directly involved or witness to this so I won't point fingers. And what's done is done.

Can we move on now in building the server into one of the best Minecraft servers ever?
I'm a bit done with the blame game and rumours and gossip.
What are we? 14 year old school girls? (no offence to those who actually are.. )

Let the past be the past and look forward. Looking back only makes you walk slower and increases the chance to faceplant a lightpost ;)
tomvanberkel

by Dakotah » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:54 pm

First of all ducky im not bashing you in anyway about anything but we donated to kreatious. The money may have been sent to krisst through paypal but in the donation sections it said donate to KREATIOUS. Krisst may be the owner but this implies you are giving the money for the server and the forums not for his personal use. Well anyway ducky if you read this cya and hope you have a good life.

*Also good point about the whole moral character part dukem its true too*
Dakotah
Resident

by oblivator1 » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:53 pm

i just think it is stupid to refund others but not all the doners
oblivator1
Resident

by HovR » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:56 pm

I think it'd be good if we just let this topic die..

*Locked*
HovR
Veteran

Previous

Return to Archives