Soo.. I hear rumors krisst refunded money

Soo.. I hear rumors krisst refunded money

by zerg960 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:47 am

I hear rumors that krisst refunded money back to donors..

Is this true? Did any donors get monies?
Kehe! Ftang nga! Aynga neto rivikx! Tse'a srak? Eo ayoeng lu txana tìkawng. Eo Eywa oe 'ia. Oel ngati kameie
zerg960
Veteran

Re: Soo.. I hear rumors krisst refunded money

by SonicFF7 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:07 am

I sure as heck DIDN'T. Where did you hear that Zerg? :o I never got money back from him...
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Dakotah » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:31 am

Im not trying to start drama but i heard he is only refunding to "loyal donors" aka the ones that didn't come here but this is just a rumor i heard. I hope its not true because that's a horrible thing to do.
Dakotah
Resident

by kenny0011 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:59 am

Well.. My old donorship ran out today so it didn't really effect me hugely
kenny0011
Donor

by ishowclass » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 am

I told you that Krisst was lying to people who didnt come with us and told those people he refunded money.so hes lying to them :\
ishowclass
Resident

by Snakejay » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:35 am

Hmm, didnt hear that :P where did you hear that?
Snakejay
Veteran

by ishowclass » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:14 am

I was on the old forums and ducky was there and he was defending Krisst so I asked him if he knew what Krisst did.He said "Yeah,he refunded all the money"and so did some other people

*EDIT*Ducky didnt do ANYTHING wrong and dont think that thats what im saying :I
Last edited by ishowclass on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
ishowclass
Resident

by Ducky52 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:23 am

So I have to register here as well... just to [Censored] defend myself now?

I NEVER SAID HE REFUNDED ALLTHE MONEY

Stop spreading these damn rumors... I can't even vanish w/o someone [Censored] and spreading lies about me?!

For the record... Donating money... If I was the server owner, and you guys were donating to me... I could of have used the money for what ever the hell I would want... I could go buy crack or w/e with it if I wanted... because you DONATED to me... so stop crying how he stole your money... because he didn't

And yeah... So some kid who's butthurt and send a mail calling him ''twat'' and threatning him... He refunds the money? (I know I wouldn't refund it in this case... get some [Censored] manners then send me a mail...)
I DO NOT KNOW how many simular cases like this have been... but I'm gonna tell you something... If I was the owner... I would NOT refund any money at all.

''I was on the old forums and ducky was there and he was defending Krisst'' Or more like you came there to [Censored] how you got dislikes on your video and to troll? Eh? EHHH???? Forgot to mention that?

Mind your own [Censored] business and get on with it... most importantly... STOP SPREADING LIES AND RUMORS!

(OMG, stop crying? I was not reffering to anyone... So before you start crying on how I insulted you... I was talking in GENERAL)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well anyways, I'm done. With both communities. Was ''kinda'' great spending time with most of you... Especially in the very begining...

I've already apologized to zerg (in game)... Because I was being too mean towards him that day. Yeah, I did it intentionally... But I crossed the line. Should not of have done that, even tough I took a lot of crap (from everyone really...). Don't have to apologize to anyone else... And even if there is a case where I should, I'm not. I didn't see anyone apologize to me.. And I took quite some [Censored]... so yeah :3

Wish you the best of luck with the server 'n everythin'....
Same goes to the ''old kreatious'' :3

I'll keep in touch with some through other means then... But I guess nobody who I ment is probably gonna be reading this... so there was no point in me writing that bit, but meh...

Yep, this post is full of cusses... at least they're censored? :P

Like I said, take care, best of luck...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I just heard something... The ''old kreatious'' forums are down? From what I'm hearing zerg is involced? Dun dun dun....... So maybe I should make a topic ''Soo.. I hear rumors zerg is the reason why forums are down'' Eh? Should I?

I really feel bad for VC now... I kinda see what they've been going through now...

Anyways, don't care much anymore... I'd just appriciate if you guys would grow up. That's all.

Future message to anyone who's gonna talk crap about me: ''[Censored] you, mate. Fix your face and go out more...''

There, so everything is settled. Bye!

*Woosh!*
Last edited by Shadowofrsr on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Even using stars we all know what they mean and profanity is not appreciated.
Ducky52
Veteran

by TheZaqwsxz » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:35 am

Wow ducky.... i never seen you this pissed in my life Especially for a duck
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by ishowclass » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:37 am

Ducky I thought Krisst did that until I watched the video.I made it very quick and didnt watch it

it
sucked

Quality sucked because of texture pack,i was on my bad comp etc but when I said you were defending Krisst I didnt mean it like "Ducky was being a [Censored]"I meant it like "He was just stating his opinion".So about me thinking Krisst was the cause of the dislikes ill admit was immature and Im sorry that I didnt watch the video

*Edit Sorry for swearing :\
Last edited by ishowclass on Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ishowclass
Resident

Next

Return to Archives