The Newb Apartment Project!!

The place for project threads.

The Newb Apartment Project!!

by Wolfgirl1214 » Sun May 06, 2012 3:05 am

Im making really nice apartments in the HN Town for new players on Kreatious! The apartments are in the Sky District. Every new player can stay in one of the 3-4 apartments (I haven't decided on how many apts. there are gonna be yet :P) for a week free of charge, until they can find another place to stay or make their own house. After that, you can decide if you want to move out, or stay and pay the first weekly rent of 5 Iron. The second weekly rent goes up to 8 iron and if you decide to continue living in the apartments after that, the weekly payment will go up to 10 iron and stay at 10 iron. When a newer player wants to move in and all of the apartments are occupied, I will kindly ask the player living in the apartments the longest to leave. :P

Donations Needed:

-Bricks or Clay
-Bookshelves
-Birch Wood
-Oak Wood
-Diamonds (For buying supplies)

If you donate a reasonable amount of the items above, you will get your own plaque on The Wall of Donations in the apartment lobby! You will also get the satisfaction of knowing that you are 20% cooler than the rest of the Kreatious population. :D

Rules:

-You must be new to the server, meaning you've joined only in the last week.

-No griefing, re-arranging, or taking ANY items from the pre-furnished apartments. Any items taken must be immediately replaced. *Please keep in mind that any fire or water damage caused by you will be up to you to fix/replace*

-Please limit the pets you keep in your apartment to two.

-No harassing or stalking other residents. If you are caught invading another renter's personal space, you will be asked to leave.

-Payments must be made every Friday, in the rent chest outside each apartment. If payments are not placed in chest on the designated due date, you will have three days to pay your rent, each day the payment going up by one iron. By the end of the three day period, if payments have not been made, you will be evicted from the building.

-If you are evicted, we ask you to take the items from your chests over the next two days. Items not taken after two days will be discarded.

If you're new to Kreatious leave a comment or mail me on the server! (/mail send wolfgirl1214 or /msg wolfgirl1214)

YAY!
Last edited by Wolfgirl1214 on Fri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfgirl1214

Re: The Newb Apartment Project!!

by Frost_pheonix » Sun May 06, 2012 3:35 am

Ill suport this

Ill start getting the stuff for it l8tr tonight

.Frost
Be happy, happy and seize the day of pleasure(Frost)
Frost_pheonix

by jack_addy » Sun May 06, 2012 3:37 am

8-) ooooo smexeh now we have a member of HN Town who is actually active on da forums... besides me

jack_addy

by jack_addy » Sun May 06, 2012 3:48 am

mmk ill get some supplies and blow up the crappy one (*) (*)

jack_addy

by Wolfgirl1214 » Sun May 06, 2012 6:06 am

lol addy
and btw tomas briefed like almost all the glowstone in the main town, I got neko to replace it all but I think I should give tomas a week ban from the town for it
Wolfgirl1214

by TheZaqwsxz » Mon May 14, 2012 10:09 am

I might donate.. I like the house btw =]
TheZaqwsxz
Resident

by gotmilkguy84 » Tue May 29, 2012 3:54 am

t
Last edited by gotmilkguy84 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
gotmilkguy84
Resident

by alan_x_zhu » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:41 am

I will be willing to donate a few stacks of eggs to litter the apartment complex. These chickens will provide newcomers with chickens, that produce feathers, raw meat, and more eggs. Should be better than refilling dispensers.

If this is really wonderful, I will be willing to donate some of my unlimited *gasp* supplies of iron.

Another fun addition: sell enchanted (protection I, maybe feather falling I) iron/leather armor ( have tons of leather I would like to donate) to new players. Provide each person a set of clothes, only after they have payed the rent and have deemed to be trustworthy 8-) :lol: 8-) :lol: :x :P :P :ugeek: :mrgreen:
alan_x_zhu

by haydob » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:40 am

i want to help build his i have wanted to do this for a while
haydob

by pyrusbrawler30 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 am

guys, way to bring up a dead-thread. i reccomend not doing that for the future.
pyrusbrawler30
Resident

Next

Return to Projects