[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Kreatious' Pony Express

Kreatious' Pony Express

The place for project threads.

Kreatious' Pony Express

by dragonslayer1200 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:02 am

So, as a lot of you know, Mojang has confirmed that they are adding horses... Or, Jeb at least.

Jeb, riding one:

An armored horse hitched to a fence post:

So, I was thinking...
This is the perfect chance to make a Pony Express in Kreatious.

Basically, the Pony Express was a mail system used in the early frontier of the U.S. The riders were usually just small, wiry teenagers. They would pick up the mail, and deliver it to another town with another rider, who would keep the chain going until the package arrived at its destination. (Sorry if I got some of this info incorrect; I was going off of what I know!)

Here's a wiki link, so you can know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pony_Express

Anyways, people will pay for the item(s) to be delivered to their destination, and give coordinates to where they want the item(s) to be delivered.

The prices will depend on how far the destination is from the Pony Express stables.
(ex. 100 blocks is 1 iron, or something along the lines of that.)

I will be hiring trusted individuals to be our riders. Here is the application form:

In-Game Rank:
Have you been banned before?:
What was the ban for:
Which clan are you in, if any?:
Will you be able to handle this job?:

Current Riders/Workers:
Dragonslayer
Nahuda
Annabell
Lawbot
Masy
Modded

Progress on Stables:(89% done. Need: Horses, Horse breeding center, and hay bales)

Coords of Stables:
x: 554
z:14877

Let's just hope they don't include a telegraph in the next update! Ha ha, nerd joke.
Last edited by dragonslayer1200 on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Steam: dragonsl1200
PSN: dragonsl1200
dragonslayer1200
Resident

Re: Kreatious' Pony Express

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:46 am

In-Game Rank: Resident
Have you been banned before?: yes
What was the ban for:Mainly for burning stuff down, assassination, posioning, General nuisancery, A very long list of reasons why I have been banned, but forget these details cuz the work is the important part
Which clan are you in, if any?:Black Rose
Will you be able to handle this job?: Its not that bad although the horse might not enjoy my enthusiasm for riding him nonstop into the ground, try delivering stuff on foot, now thats a pain! as long as you pay well, Gold is my preferred payment. Be sure you have plenty of horses because I have a feeling they wont last long when I ride them.
Teslaterror

by Nahuda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 am

Wow Tesla, "forget these details," it's your huge ban list. There's a reason they ask if you've been banned. I'd be surprised that anyone would trust you with holding their items. Anyway:
Bans: Nope.
Clans: nKr and Sky, I haven't really gotten around to applying for more clans, I'll probably do that tomorrow. :P
Ability: I don't know what horse-riding will entail but I assume it will be relatively easy, so yeah I can do it.

This sounds like a fun thing to do, I hope this'll become a popular form of mailing when the update comes out. :)
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by dragonslayer1200 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:36 am

dragonslayer1200
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Teslaterror

by Nahuda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:53 pm

Tesla, you don't know anything more about the horses that are going to be released than anyone else. I also know for a fact that you don't have all that you could need. If someone were to send a beacon along, I have my doubts that it would show up to the recipient with you as the carrier. I have also seen many old players that have very few or no bans. Do you know how to not get banned? You be honest, respectful, and trustworthy.
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
Nahuda

by dragonslayer1200 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:44 pm

dragonslayer1200
Resident

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Teslaterror

by Nahuda » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Tesla, Dragon has asked you not to post in the thread. It'd do you good to respect that.
Nahuda

by Teslaterror » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:58 pm

Dude its cause my 1.7 forum account got moved with Arcation then found out I had to make a new one cuz of it, it took me a while to figure out I had to make a new one. Alot individuals' account got moved with arcation.

I can show where in 1.7 world my base was, (freaking griefers tore it down for the cobblestone but the chests are still there)
Teslaterror

Next

Return to Projects