[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Underwater Subway (New Phoenix, Dinner and SPAWN!)

Underwater Subway (New Phoenix, Dinner and SPAWN!)

The place for project threads.

Re: Underwater Subway (New Phoenix, Dinner and SPAWN!)

by ronvinkwan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:50 am

Hmm guess i'll need to spend some time to reply y'all. Sorry for the delay :P

Anywho,

EmeraldCreep: I heard Marina has a railway linkage with Comedian's town if I'm not wrong. but may i know the coords of the 'desired' location to build a station? And is Marina near SPAWN?

Huskerinlowa: Yes husker, my tunnel is at Level 30 in Y value (Under the seabed), but for the Dinner town <---> RG Island tunnel, it's IN the water and Zerg is doing that part :P

Zuko: Hi Zuke :D I still love you <3

dragonslayer1200: Thanks for your support! After finishing the first phase of the project, I will be expanding the system so that other MAJOR cities like Frost, Aero, Dragonsreach, etc... will have a station each and everything will be connected.

trentcast: Yes sir. I'll need a lot of STONE SLABS, RAILS, REDSTONE, RS LAMPS :>

teslaterror: I'm giving you the same reply as EmeraldCreep, I need to know your tunnel's coords and I need to make sure whether your tunnel is at least both 3 blocks wide and high.

TO EVERYONE: Sorry, perhaps this project will be delayed and can possibly be completed in July/August D: le ASIAN has exams...
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

by trentcast » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 am

Excellent. Please send me some coords of where to set a few chests for materials, or to where you've got some already. I'll keep them full often.

Also...

Is there an actual physical connection between oc and nc? Like you could bridge with rails? That'd rock if so; I've been under the assumption they were kind of 2 different maps. Spawn to Spawn rails! Lol
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
trentcast
Veteran Donor

by ronvinkwan » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:56 am

@Trentcast: I don't think you can cross the border between oc and nc. Imagine it as if it's the North-South Korea border xD
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

by Nahuda » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 am

I don't own a city or anything, but when this is implemented, I know I'll be using it often. It'll be especially useful for traveling to towns that may not have a waypoint yet. Can't wait :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by ronvinkwan » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 am

Yes nahuda, this route should be completed somewhen during the June/July (Summer)
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

by Nahuda » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:55 pm

Awesome! Looking forward to it :D
Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
My favorite color is green. :3
Nahuda

by ronvinkwan » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:23 pm

We are almost done with station building for City of Aurora and we'll begin to proceed to our next step: 2nd Renewal process of tunnel walls from NewPh to Vtn Town :P stay tuned
Join ODST Clan!
ronvinkwan

by iExspee » Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:18 am

I would be down with people paying diamonds or what ever to have their base connected to this... I think it would be a really cool idea to have everyone's base linked up to spawn. It would make people visiting other people much easier. People could lock their tunnel to only certain people and they could customise the design of it how they please.
Roses are red, violets are blue, Kiwis are stupid, Aussies own you.
iExspee
iExspee
Resident

by zuko135 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:25 am

ImageImage
zuko135
Resident

by trentcast » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:46 am

Would that be a problem though? Have the subway come to an above ground station outside of spawn. Maybe add a sign or two in spawn to point the way. And maybe put a station at each of the compass points.

Once it comes into use, many will tell their friends and new people about it, and how to use it. So no need to physically over-advertise or tunnel into spawn itself.
Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
trentcast
Veteran Donor

PreviousNext

Return to Projects