[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Why should we keep Kreatious up?

Why should we keep Kreatious up?

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Re: Why should we keep Kreatious up?

by Neko92 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 am

Neko92
Veteran

by 007coolcube » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:12 am

What can I say? I'm a cool cube.
007coolcube
Veteran

Location: New Zealand, where you're not gonna get hit by a nuke.

by SirDukem » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:53 pm

I think Kreatious will be around until Minecraft fades out. To be honest, it's been around a lot longer than I would have ever anticipated! As anyone who has moderated the server knows, it becomes a chore after a while. With little time to build for yourself, and constant interruptions from players, your buildings take a back seat, and the community takes the lead. But, such is the price of being a mod...to make sure every other player can enjoy wonderful buildings and ease of mind that the community is in check.

The reason I say all that, is because despite that fact, Zerg continues to log on frequently, after what, a half decade of being in charge?! It may not have 70+ players on at a time like it used to, but it has enough for the community to function. It's a unique server, and that's what will keep people coming, when the other ones close down.
SirDukem
Veteran

by ThisIsMYNameBro » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 pm

becuz i hav no lyf :(
Also I'm still not op or perma'd and I'm not quitting until I get one of those things
ThisIsMYNameBro
Resident

Previous

Return to Off-Topic