Griefer who won't stay gone. didn't know where to post.

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Griefer who won't stay gone. didn't know where to post.

by Cerberus_Strike » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm

He's been banned by 2 mods four times and kicked other times and won't leave my town alone. He's destroyed my town now 4 times and my railroad just today. Thank you to the mods that ban him, but since he keeps coming back isn't there something else we can do? Why can't you just permaban him? He's a griefer a thief, the bat doesn't work on him, notok doesn't work on him and he's a player killer. Without pvp. He built his house close to mine so he can come grief me and run. And he does it nearly every day. Is there anything that can be done? A lot of the time the mods aren't on to catch him.
Cerberus_Strike
Donor

Re: Griefer who won't stay gone. didn't know where to post.

by maxmmm1501 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:27 pm

Due to the ban policy, bans double in length every time for the same violation. If you could tell me his ign I could tell you how long his next ban will be. After a few long bans he can be permabanned.
As for /notok not working, that means he has permissions in the area, next time you have a mod there ask them to override his permissions there to you.

Hope this helps
maxmmm1501

by Cerberus_Strike » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Mods already did that. He teleports randomly and a lot andhis next ban will be 12 hours since this one was 6. But its not stopping him and we're pretty sure he has at least one alternate account. Since the names are virtually the same. But its jsay333. And the suspected 2nd account is sayjay111 what about killing us without pvp though? Via lava and mining out from under us. Mods have reset permission for me and everything. Nothing stops this guy.
Cerberus_Strike
Donor

by masy1 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 am

Some people are just.... difficult.
Mods can check if you have alternate accounts, so they know if it is an alternate account or not :3
masy1
Veteran Donor

Return to Off-Topic