[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
kreatious.net • View topic - Share your interests of the universe

Share your interests of the universe

Anything that doesn't relate to Kreatious goes here

Re: Share your interests of the universe

by McCoy1996 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 pm

I think discovering another universe would be THE most amazing thing ever. But, I think that we wouldnt be able to discover it for a very long time, for 2 reasons. 1. To many stars, planets, etc, blocking our view. 2. Another universe would probably be a trillion light years away, if not more. That means that other universe would have to be existing for a trillion years before the light would reach us.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by SonicFF7 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:44 pm

Yeah, it would be an extremely long time before we found another Universe. Like we have said before the Universe must be VERY long, and since the the spaceships we have do travel at a very very fast speed, it will still take years, and years, and years for them to travel anywhere that far. I don't think we'll find a Universe until our great great great great great great great great great great (10 minutes later) great grandchildren are living. Add about 60 more greats in that too, BUT if somehow we do find a Universe of SOME sort and somehow got into it, we would have to travel back and forth, and it takes a LONG while, so if we did find another one, would some people still live here, while others explore this new one? And if so, won't people be dieing to see this Universe, and we don't know what craziness will happen.
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by McCoy1996 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:07 pm

Very well said sonic.

It might sound insane, but I would actually be ok if our sun collapsed and exploded lol, as long as I got to see it lol. (random thought)

If we could develop immortality then we would have the universe travel made... But I don't think it is meant to be.. Unsless we develop an artificial human body, with a natural brain.
McCoy1996
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Well first things first how do we KNOW if we have entered another universe. There could be billions of universes but we would never actually find any of them since we will not be able to tell. Currently we have not even sent people past the moon. i would think in the next 50 years we could reach Mars but still. What is there is a way to enter a universe. I know this could sound insane but what would happen if you entered a black hole. Would you just die? Is it an entery to another universe who know?
NEVER eat a porcupine its just not humane: jhall5718

Mythic316

by SonicFF7 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:34 pm

If the Sun exploded everybody on Earth would die. XD XD

Back to the topic. What Jhall said could be true. How could we tell we entered another Universe? Is there some sort of transition? Is it possible to notice? If there was a entrance, and you could see it, what would it look like? Would it be a black hole? A worm hole? How would we know? Why am I asking so many questions?
The World just may never know, but if it sooner or later does know, how would people react?
The consumption of babies enlighten me.
Spoiler:
Want to see me go down my line of ranks on kreatious, and random games I have? CLICKY

Thanks for the sig, Feir! ^
SonicFF7

by Mythic316 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Btw Sonic we would die BEFORE the Sun exploded. Because before the sun blows up it i will just get bigger and soon our oceans will dry up and we ill get incinerated by the scorching heat.

Mythic316

by bondsmatthew » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:33 am

bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:53 am

lol bonds anyway if we thought about it black holes could be entry ways to the universe. Almost like a portal the nether :lol:. but if a human fell into a black hole we would be ripped apart by the gravitational pull: heres more about it http://physics.about.com/b/2009/04/02/what-happens-inside-a-black-hole.htm

Mythic316

by bondsmatthew » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:59 am

I know they could be entryways to other universes. I mean, there are literally hundreds of blackholes in our galaxy alone, think about it! Each of those possible entryways have more black holes, then... on and on and on. That's what I've been arguing all along! :3

Oh, falling into a black hole?
Spaghetti-fication!
bondsmatthew
Veteran

by Mythic316 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:08 am

Yes that it is interesting indeed but......to get this information? Is this just a theory? We know Stephen Hawking just used science to figure that there were black holes but to tell that one could go through a specific kind of black hole and be alive is just hard to believe. Besides no matter what a black hole would just tear a human. Now a question...... do you think a black hole could tear space?

Mythic316

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic